Chapter 17

Please vote and comment if you enjoy!

"I don't give a shit about Katherine right now, we need to find Nini." Katherine scoffed, offended before leaned back on the couch. 

"And what happened to the littlest Salvatore now?" She questioned in a bored tone. 

"Not that it's any of your business but Nini turned her humanity off and we've got to find her before she destroys the town." Katherine sat up, suddenly interested. 

"Ooo, so she finally broke. I've been waiting for the day the psychotic killer snapped. I'm guessing it's because you killed her best friend?" When no one answered Katherine grinned, now realizing how much fun she could have. "Excellent." 

"You are going to stay away from her." Stefan snarled, heading for the door when the mailman knocked. "She doesn't need to be influenced by you before we can get her back." When he opened the door he was urprised to see Nini there, blood running from her lips and a dead mailman in her arms. 

"I don't think I need to be influenced at all, I've been doing fairly well for what I can tell." She smirked and shoved the mailman to a stunned Stefan. "He's just the beginning. See you later, brothers." Damon sped towards her but she only laughed before disappearing again. 

"Damn it!" He exclaimed, looking at the front yard angrily as if he could will her to make herself visible. 

"You know, if you would just pull the dagger from Elijah's chest that would probably help your situation." Katherine hummed and practically everyone in the room glared at her. 

"Well, time to find sissy." 

Throughout the day nothing much got done except for Damon being pissed at Katherine while trying to find Nini and Stefan making a deal with Jonas and his son. 

Now Nini was seated in the back corner of the grill, curiously watching Caroline sing on the stage and Matt Donovan kiss her. So much for her and Tyler. She didn't pay attention to anyone around her as she finished the bottle of alcohol in her hand, briefly listening in on Bonnie telling Elena that she and her brother were together. 

Nini, finally finishing her bottle, let it fall to the ground and shatter, causing Elena and Bonnie's attention to turn to her. "Nini?" Nini stood up from her seat and made her way towards the two, Bonnie's eyes widening as this was the first time she had seen the girl since she got news that her humanity was off. 

"The one and only." A man bumped into her and immediately Nini's hand shot up, grabbing his neck and snapping it to the side, causing both girls to gasp. "Watch where you're going." Nini muttered as she let his body fall to the ground. "So, Caroline and Matt are all good, that's lovely, and now Bonnie and little Gilbert as my brother calls him. Isn't this a fabulous night." 

"Nini, you just killed him!" Elena exclaimed as people began to gather around the body. Nini lazily looked over her shoulder and took a glass from a passerby's hand, snapping her neck too when she reached for it back. "As I did that one." She sipped the cup before turning up her nose. "Horrible taste, really." She placed it in another dancing girls hand and pushed her away. 

"Anyway, where is Jeremy? Because you see, I promised revenge on you by your family, and I like to keep my promises." Bonnie stepped forward, looking furious. 

"You aren't going to touch him." She spat before threateningly raising her hand and Nini only laughed before grabbing it and turning it back quickly, snapping her wrist. Bonnie yelled in pain and Elena rushed to help her friend immediately but Nini pulled Bonnie towards her, grabbing her hair and pulling her head to the side so her neck was exposed.