Chapter 19

Please vote and comment if you enjoy!

Minutes later Stefan, Damon, and Elena had arrived, Damon and Stefan kneeling infront of Nini immediately while Elena tried to rush to Bonnie's aid. "Bonnie, No!" She screamed as Bonnie slammed the doors shut with magic, blocking her out as she continued to battle Klaus. 

"Nini, Nini!" Damon patted her cheek, trying to make her focus on him but her eyes were lost. "What the hell did he do to you?" He shook her and Stefan took her hand, closing his eyes and blocking out Elena while he entered her mind. 

Immediately it was darkness, just total black not counting the small figure curled up in the middle. "Nini?" Stefan rushed towards her, stunned when he stood infront of her. "Nini, what happened?" Nini looked up at him, tears running down her young cheeks. 

"I let him get to me. Everything, it's back. I can't control it, Stefan. I can't-" Her voice cracked with a sob and Stefan watched her carefully. He had seen her like this before in her head, when Damon had given her a dream before she nearly died. She was fourteen and young, innocent. 

She was like this in his dreams too, every good one he had about her, it was always when she was human. She suddenly let out a shrill scream and instead of darkeness it was almost as if some horrible horror movie was being played, it was still fourteen year old Nini, but now she was tearing into her best friends neck, her first kill. 

Nini sobbed as the picture ended and Stefan knelt down, pulling her into his arms. "It's not real! This is in your head!" He insisted and Nini shook her head.

"These are all things I've done, things I've pushed down. This is me, this is the grief and guilt I've hidden." Nini began to scream again and all Stefan could do was hold her tight as another memory of hers began to play. One after another they came and went, each one seeming more painful than the last. 

Stefan wanted to stay there, he wanted to put the real world on pause until he could help his sister, until he could get her away from whatever hell her mind had created but he could feel himself being pulled away. 

"I'm not going anywhere, I'll stay here as long as you need me." He tried to keep ahold of his little sister but it was no use, he was pulled to reality right as Nini began to scream in pain again. 

Stefan gasped as his eyes shot open, now Elena cries replacing Nini's screams. "What's happening to her? Stefan!" 

"She's in her own hell, she's reliving every kill she's done. She's in pain." Stefan muttered softly until crashing behind him made him stand up, now aware of Elena trying to force the doors open. 

"Bonnie!" She screamed and Stefan joined her in trying to force the doors open until Bonnie crumpled to the ground, dead. 

The doors flew open and Elena rushed to her side, pulling the unconscious girl into her arms. "Bonnie! Bonnie! No, no, no. Hey, hey." She took the girls wrist and began to feel around, horrified to find nothing. "Stefan, she's not breathing!" 

Elena sobbed as she continued to search, "Stefan! Stefan, I can't find her pulse! Stefan! Do something, please! Stefan, please! Just give her blood, do something, please!" 

"Elena, I'm sorry. It's too late." Elena began to scream in denial and outside Damon brushed his hand over his little sisters eyes, shutting them before carefully lifting her up.

"Stefan, take Nini and get Elena out of here. I'll deal with the body." 

"What do you mean, deal with it?" Elena snapped as Stefan carefully took Nini from Damon's arms.