The interrogation

Silently, she walked into the room, making her way next to the man that had been sitting for a long time.

"Sorry, to bother you." she started. Her body language was far different from before. She had become less robotic, move vivid, her voice was more friendly and shy. She would put a soft smile to her lips.

"I'm actually a student, I'm making my thesis on the BAU, I was wondering if I could take an autograph, to put into my work, if that's okay with you.? Oh, I also have some small questions. If you don't mind? " She said and put down a blank paper tablet and a pencil in front of him. She walked past him and went to sit down in front of him.
The man in front of him silently looked at her and looking at the paper in front of him.

"For a thesis?" He repeated

"Yes, I didn't think I'd get the chance to talk to you but got permission from Unit Chief Prentiss, she's really nice, she knows some of my connections so.." she said with a smile and enthusiasm.
The man slowly regained a better posture on his seat and took the paper in his hands, analyzing it.

"Aren't you too old or something ?" He asked with a slanted eyebrow.

"I'm actually just finishing my 3rd PhD" she said.
The man was stunned by the answer and took the time to look at the pieces of paper and the women in front of him.

"Not that it's obvious, but its in Criminology" She said and simply looked at him and waited for an answer. After a while, he finally spoke.

"Just a signature?"
"Hum hhm"

The man looked flattered for a second before regaining his neutral face. He took the pencil and placed the ink on the paper. For a second he looked like he hesitated but signed, with his right hand

In an instant, the Agent regained her composed posture, the smile was gone from her face, and she finally looked straight ahead. The room had dropped 5 degrees, you could feel a void.

"I lied, sorry. I'm Agent Roy, FBI, Profiler at the BAU. Well, I used to be a student yes, but not anymorel" she said looking at him up and down for a reaction.

Panicked by the change of character, the man took the paper and ripped it apart, preventing an unknown outcome.

"What did you make me do?" He said in a mad voice.

"Nothing bad" she rolled her eyes

"You do realize that John Masson is left-handed?"

She asked. The man had a shocked face but with no other reaction.

"My boss, Prentiss, she's pretty, isn't she?" She asked the man in front of him. However, she did not look at him but at her own reflection in the mirror.

On the opposite side, Emily was standing right where she was looking. She had been listening carefully to every word and was stricken by her last question. Her stare was sending shivers down her spine for the first time in a while, even though she knew she couldn't possibly be able to see her. She wasn't flattered but somehow felt scared and excitement for a moment, like she had been caught doing something wrong, perverse, like eaves dropping. But she couldn't look away.

 But she couldn't look away