Unfadable

Death

And what if,...after all this time, this life time.

There she was, standing there with open arms, a warm smile and her delicate skin, just like she remembered.

She,..had never forgotten.
Nothing.
From her face to her laugh, the smell of her hair, the shade of her eyes. The sound of her singing and whispering.
Everything.

Have we all lost our mind?
When the love they had that was only a beginning was ripped appart.

...

But now, finally somehow reunited.

"I love you" the greyed white haired lady said as she saw Katherine in front of her. Words she'd always tell her even after losing her.

Her now delicate fingers, wrinkled by age reaching for her touch.
Her eyes looking up at her, still full of love.
Her head looking up at her angel as she had shorten with time.

The angel looked at her. The Emily she once remembered did not look the same as when she last saw her. Eyes filled with tears of joy or maybe of fright, hoping this wasn't a dream. But yet.. she still looked the same, like the love of her life.

The old lady smiled as they touched hands, wrapping them together as to never let go.

Katherine smiled as she saw Emily transformed.
Closing her eyes, the old woman had reimagined herself as how she was before all those years ago, when she was by her side.

"I love you too Emily" the woman said as she gave her a smile. The one she had never forgotten.

"I know" Emily said as she approached her to kiss her.

As they kissed, she could finally smell her, touch her, be with her again. Like the sweet smell of youth she remembered. It was as if she discovered it for the first time again.

But as she tried to kiss her again, Katherine rejected her, now with a serious face.
It seemed even in heaven she hadn't changed.

"You shouldn't have" She said as she seemed a bit angry with her. "You're an FBI agent"

They stared at each other, not in rage and not in spite. Simply, looking. After such a long time, a simple matter could never tare them appart.

"Was,.. but can you blame me?" Emily said as she picked up Katherine's hand to kiss the back of it. Bringing her gentle touch of her hand to her face and to her cheek as she had craved for this simple yet powerful embrace.

*

Emily slowed her breath as she made her grip firm. Camouflaged by the darkness of the night, she waited patiently. After all, she had all the time in the world.

The man collapsed as the innocent people walking by, circled around the man.
Was he trying to say something? Or was he suffering from a stroke? Witnesses couldn't really tell you. "It happened so quickly"

No investigations, no autopsie, no family or friends to call.

Black listed as one of the most shameful agent of the century, the CSIS had restricted any information about him. Making him just an ordinary man, nothing more.
An unfortunate turn of event for what seemed to be a simple man.

As far as they knew, he had simply disappeared just like his body rooting away somewhere in the woods, but no one would ever now. Moved from his grave and to be never found, one could guarantee it.

Agent Veck had been lucky to survive that night because of the medical staff present whilst Katherine died.

But he would have deserved it.
And he did.

*

Katherine smirked, it seemed the both of them didn't change after all.
"No, I would've done the same, well differently but still...But staying at the BAU after such a crime...who would've thought?"

"What crime my love?" Emily asked confused, pretending she didn't understand.

Katherine rolled her eyes as she pulled Emily by her collar to kiss her, pressing their bodies together they could feel each others smiles of their lips.
Whatever sins they could be accused of, doesn't matter.

You could wonder what happened next.

But Emily knew where she was, how she felt about it and what was next.

It was heaven.

-
KERV_C
-