Under cover

7:30 AM on the dot, agent Roy crossed the door of the elevator of the 6th floor. She looked the same, her hair was the same, and she had an expensive outfit as usual.
However, her pace was more fast than before, heading into the conference room. It's on the inside that she felt different, like a parasite creeping in.

As she entered, the whole team was already inside, sat in their seats.

"Right on time" Morgan teased her. She took no part into his charm this morning and glanced back as she sat down.

"Bad week, don't ask"

They all looked at each other before Garcia took the scene.

"Ok...So, speaking of bad..."

"How bad?" JJ asked.

"Miami"

The whole room gave a sigh contrary to Katherine's surprised gasp. They all looked at her again, "What? You don't like Miami?"

"Let's just say that crimes aren't that great out there" Morgan said. "What's the case?"

Garcia took a deep breath before opening the screen. "In the last week, Miami police found the bodies of 2 male victims, they were drugged, beaten, stabbed and mutilated post-mortem..."

"They took souvenirs too" Morgan looked at the crimes scene photos and those of the victims who had their sexual organs cut off

"But is it a souvenir if you don't keep it?" Roy asked. She held another photo in her hand.

The organs were found in the trash bin right next to where the bodies were left in each crime scene.

"What's the link between the two Garcia?" Prentiss asked.

"Well, they both had money and by money I mean filthy rich and by filthy rich I mean they had enough money to make people drop sexual assault charges against them."

"How many?" JJ asked

"8.... for each"

The room fell silent.

"Well. Are we sure we want to arrest the killer?" Katherine said sarcastically but with no pity for the dead. Thought they all shared the same feeling, murder was murder despise the reason.

"So, big overkill, no sexual assault and mutilation of the genitals on 2 reported rapists" Morgan trailed off

"A woman" Emily and Katherine said in unison.

-

"Yes, here it is" Garcia said on the other side of the screen. The team had gone into the jet and were starting to fly away.
"They both were last seen in the same bar on Miami Beach, it seems they were approached by the same women" She shared the security camera footage to the team.

A blonde woman could be seen making conversation with the victims the night of their disappearance, thought her face could not be seen, it was definitely the same women. She had bought drinks for them, maybe a way to drugged them.

"Garcia pull up the list of all the women how paid for their drinks and if one of them returns the same night the second victim was murdered" Prentiss asked

"As we are speaking" Garcia said as she typed away.

"We think she could be a victim of a sexual assault?" Morgan asked

"Likely not, statistically, victims of sexual assault aren't usually tempted to become the aggressor, they're actually more likely to fall back into a cycle of victimization" Reid informed.

Amaranthine - Emily Prentiss On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara