Blake

Alone again, Katherine sat next to her trash bin.

Not repulsed by the sight of her vomit, she only stayed there, doing nothing, staring at nothing. But she was thinking, about three things ;

Emily, Laura and Elizabeth.

Her thoughts were interrupted as the door right next to her opened. Spencer sat next to her, as he handed her a water bottle. She took it

"Drink, It might make you fell better" he said.

She opened it to get a taste and drank while Spencer talked to her.

"You probably know, but I've been to prison myself, and... I dont want you to go there."

"I know, but I've committed a crime, Spencer" Katherine said as she placed her head on his shoulder.

"I know, but we can try and make a deal, give them back the files you took" he whispered

"What about those inside my head?" She whispered back to him.

Katherine had no interest in the CSIS Secret Service files as she only wanted to get someone's attention, the ones she hid away could easily be given back.
However, as she was quite smart, it could be assumed she had memorized some delicate information for the sake of her own Secret Intelligence in the USA.

And that was true, Katherine had stumbled upon lists of undercover agents, theirs missions and locations. If anything were to be revealed, she would be to blame, because she had a great memory and a bias past.

"Well, ..we can still make a deal, say you won't share anything." Spencer tried to adjust.

Katherine thought about it.

"Thats true" She said as they both stayed silent for a while.

"You know, I've never thanked you before" Katherine said

"What for?"

"For being you, for not making me feel bad, for having fun with me. You dont feel the need to be someone else around me, youre genuine" She said, head still rested on his shoulder.

"Thanks, I love the you that you are as well" he gave a smile.

"You know, youve been through a lot yourself, how did you do it?" she asked him

Spencer took a while to get an answer.

"I dont know, but what I do know is that I had good help, from everyone. But Emily was especially there for me. Like we are all here for you, me, Morgan, JJ, Garcia and Emily." He took a pause, not sure if he should say anything more. "We all like you, you know? And Emily..." he hesitated

"Oh I know" Katherine said, she hid her smirk "I do too"

"That's...great"

"It is"

And it was. Since now having talked with Spencer, Katherine wanted to stay, be with her friends and Emily, even if it meant leaving the BAU, she would do it. Spencer had shown her that if she couldnt do it for herself, she could do it for them.

-

After a while, everyone came back.

Emily, sober, had threatened to speak of the false accusation of murder implanted to frame her agent to cover up the incompetence of the CSIS's Technical Unit in keeping the secrecy of theirs files. Bringing major political scandals between countries.

Though if she did, Katherine would be in danger, but Emily would be there to protect her.

Agent. Veck uncuffed Katherine. Free of the accusation of murder, but her wrists revealed a pink colour. The marks of judgment.