Perfume of sweat

After searching, denying, being anxious, almost filling a missing person's report or using old Interpol connections to track her down, Emily got a hold of herself.

Knowing Katherine needed some space after everything happening to her.

A Kidnapping
A coma
An arrest
News about her ex who betrayed her that is dead but not dead....
Mixed feelings
A confession of murder and of love
A sexual 'encounter' with her boss
A small fight with said boss
Quitting and leaving now ex-boss
......

Running away seemed to be a reasonable outcome.

However, in a selfish way, the only thing that made Emily back away and stop was that she knew that
very soon, Katherine would have to come back to discuss the details of her crime and of the private restrictions of communications of the secrets she knew of the CSIS with a representative.

And that, was soon, according to Agent. Veck, since he had asked for someone right away after her release.

Katherine would have to come back in less than 1-2 days time.

Emily would be sure to grasp her on sight and never let go. This time, she'd do what's rigth.

-

In her own apartment, Emily was awake in the middle of the night. She couldn't sleep, thinking about what she had said, where could Katherine be by now, if maybe she had fled the country illegally, if she perhaps misses her..

She watched as the clock by her nightstand turned to 02:00 AM

She decided that maybe a walk could to the trick. Katherine had walked hours in the night sky just to visit her own grave, maybe even think about the good old days she used to have.

Or too remind herself the outcome of trusting someone she actually never knew.

But as she looked out her window to admire the sky she watched the gray sky and the rain fall down on the cement. A storm was coming as the rain became less docile and hardly hit the floor.

She sighed as maybe she was not destined to go out that night.

She watched as the weather outside seemed to manifest her own feelings of guilt and sadness. She watched as she saw the first lightning strike in the horizon.

-FLASH of Lightning-

Somehow, with her heart beating fast, Emily thought that maybe it was a sign, a sign that she should go outside and met with this storm.

Feel it's power and unleash a scream, hidden by the raging voice of the thunder.

Not changing from her pyjamas, she went to her coat rack and took a coat, any should do as she would intentionally want to get wet, sick even.

- FLASH/THUNDER-
The lightning and thunder danced in the night

She took the doorknob and stopped.
Her commun sense had popped up for a second but was pushed back down from the adrenaline flowing in her blood.

Prepared for anything, she opened her door to another flash of lightning.

- FLASH/THUNDER-

Not even noticing the cold wind that smacked her in the face or the cold water dripping on her, she stood still at her front door.

Something had surprised her after all

Katherine was there, stood still in front of her doorframe.

She was wet, drowned in the storm that had formed. Her arm was reached out, seconds from knocking on that door.