On the run

-Ding- The elevator doors opened.                                                                                                         

"Reid, how much is a silk shirt?" Emily Prentiss asked as soon as she walked in. Reid who was the first one she saw was nominated to answer and by luck, might be the only one who could answer her question.
"Well depends, silk is considered the most expensive textile, but it varies depending on the quality and brand..."

"How about, Mulberry silk, Loro Piana brand" Both turned their heads, Katherine stepped out of the elevator. She gave a funny smile to Emily as she passed her towards her desk.

"Mulberry is considered the most expensive and high-quality silk; I would imagine it does cost quite a penny. As for Loro Piana, I have no idea what that is" Reid answered.

"Did you say Loro Piana?" Garcia walked by as she was carrying files for today's case to the conference room. She walked quickly towards Reid.                                                                               
"Yes?" Reid said as she took as step backwards considering Garcia had introduced herself in his personal space.

"I am obsessed with high fashion" she said in a French accent and almost dropping her files. "What are we talking about?!" She added in excitement looking between Reid, Emily.
"Really? What am I wearing right now?" Katherine asked as she put her bag on her desk and made a full 360 in front of Garcia. Both women looked carefully at her shirt. Garcia even took the courage to touch it. 

"Omg is that cashmere?" She asked with a mouth wide opened. Katherine bent down a bit as she was taller than her.

"Obsidian dyed cashmere, Brioni brand, you're good."                                            
Reid looked confused by the new fashion knowledge being said while Garcia kept her mouth opened. "Brioni..." Garcia whispered to herself in shock.

"What is that? Brioni? Sounds like macaroni" Morgan asked as he included himself into the conversation.                                           
Garcia looked shocked and turned around to Morgan

"My sweet love, it breaks my heart to see you so uneducated" She put a hand on her chest, showing a painful face. Morgan, Reid, and Emily looked at each other while Garcia was fangirling and gently petting Katherine's arm to feel the cashmere. Katherine stood there, still as everyone looked at her and Garcia petting her. Emily looked at her team and gave a small laugh.                                                                                                                       

"Ok, Enough with the fashion talk. Conference room in 5" She said and walked towards her office.

"Oh yeah, JJ is in there right now I was going to give her these" she patted down the files in her arms. Everyone went towards their desks to put their bags away, as Katherine and Garcia walked towards the conference room to join JJ.

"JJ!" Garcia exclaimed as they walked in. "Guess who's wearing Brioni today" She said in enthusiasm as she put the files down on the round table. JJ looked around from the tv screen and looked at both women. "Wearing who?"                                                                                             
"Garcia, She doesn't know" Katherine said to her as they sat down next to each other.