Secrets

"Elizabeth Prester, was born in 1972, in Canada. She did a PhD in Criminal Law, she worked in a Law firm before she was enrolled in 2001 in the CSIS. She had average scores and abilities. Spoke English, French and Spanish. She's had only 1 case where she went undercover in the USA, in California....in 2016"

"Thats exactly 1 year after Roy started " JJ said

"Was Roy in California at the time?" Emily asked

"Yeah.. she was moved there when she was placed into a specific lab research that only certain agents could have access" Garcia answered

"So they met in 2016 and what ?" Morgan said

"But Garcia you said that after 5 years, she quit abruptly. She opened a plant shop for a year before closing it and basically having a life crisis" Reid remembered

"What did Elizabeth do when Katherine quit?" Emily asked as she feared the worst.

Garcia searched the files and she read the conclusion ;

"After 4 years undercover, Agent Prester under the alias of Laura Raymond, was successful in obtaining enough information about the CIA's Lab tech of intelligence service based in California.
She obtained her information by approaching the newest member of the lab; Agent Katherine Roy and formed a relationship to get better details....."

The team had no words.

At 22, Katherine had met Laura and she was 44. Though the age difference could be a shock, both understood each other perfectly.
It was a match made in heaven.

She had only been working 1 year into the CIA when she was transferred to California where she stayed for a while.
With great results and success, she had been given the opportunity to work in a high secure lab for the CIA. 

She was quite new in town and fragile to new encounters.

But, her neighbour knew exactly how to get to know her better.

*
"Here let me help"
Katherine said as she helped the woman with her boxes.

"Thank you!" The women said.

They walked up the stairs as the women followed behind.

"What apartment?" Katherine asked her

"Huh 3"

"Oh, you're my new neighbour?! I didn't even know someone was moving in, is it for work?"
Katherine said as she put the box in front of the door.

"Yes, I'm opening up a plant shop, just down the street" the older woman said as she put the box down as well. She wore a low cut shirt, showing off her cleavage as she bent down.

"Oh, where the café that closed not long ago is!, That's amazing" Katherine said with enthusiasm.
"Will it be a family owned shop?" She asked

But she had assumed. An elegant woman, alone, taking her boxes out of her car into the apartment, would surely have a husband and kid, just around the corner, just a bit late to help mommy.

"Ah! No, I'm by myself" she said.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Laura, and you?"
She gave a big smile as she gave out her hand

"Katherine, I moved here just 2 months ago as well" she said as she took her hand and gave her a big smile.

*

Emily sighed as she put her hand on Garcia's shoulder

"Continue"

And Garcia continued