Her

Kind but cold, playful and stubborn, simple yet mysterious, Katherine was someone that would present as an open book wrapped in luxury but hid the deepest pages of her life story.

Moving on is something people try to achieve to make themselves better.
But no one ever really moves on

But if you understand the pain you feel and the meaning, then it becomes a part of you, forever, until you die.

And when you die, you are finally free.

Katherine thought she had died many years ago and was set free, but she was wrong

-

In the morning after her break, Katherine came in with 5 coffees, one for each of the members as a little greeting. She smiled as she entered passed the elevator and into the conference room.
Everyone except Emily were present.

"Hey! Well if it isn't Agent. Roy in the flesh. Glad you're back!" Morgan said as she handed him a coffee

"You brought that for us?, thank you! What have you been up to?" JJ said as she took her cup.

"Well, I bought a grand piano, learned how to play, read music, you can basically call me a musician" Katherine said as she gave Reid and Garcia her coffee with a wink.

The room was silent but still warm.
"We're not surprised anymore I think" Reid said as he took a sip of his sweet coffee.
"Next time you leave you'll buy a saxophone" Reid said as a joke.

They all sat down as they waited for their boss to show up. Katherine was glad she was back. She waited as they made small talk and Agent Roy played with the lid of the last coffee remaining.

On the cup was labeled : Splenda.
She held the cup with her hands, trying to warm them up.

Prentiss was a quick minute behind, something they all wanted to tease her about once she would come.

Of course, the team wasn't ready for a flashback of when Katherine didn't show and turned out to have been kidnapped.

They didn't want Prentiss to be late because she had been attacked or worse.

Traffic would be good.

But that wasn't it.

"Sorry I'm late, no time to explain" Emily came in barging as she held a stack of files each for everyone. She tossed them on the table, not even taking a break she went towards the tv to present.

"But-" Garcia said as she had already prepared 5 others files

"Sorry, I just got a call from the head of office, they have something urgent" Emily said as she plugged a USB key and opened the screen with the remote

Katherine had no time to give her coffee to Emily as she was standing up.
But it was on the ground. Leaking

It had simply slipped out of her hand

Because of what she saw.

Shot, rigth in between the eyes, the immobile body stuck on the tv screen made an impact.