Time flies

"So, what will it be?" the man asked as he aimed the gun towards her.

Katherine looked at him unfazed, she even gave out the smallest sigh.

Irritated, the man brought his gun to her forehead, putting pressure as he waited to see her fear.

"Isnt it exciting?....You should be begging" the man said as he grinned.

Katherine! Stay still, I am on the way!

"Oh... How adorable, is your friend worried about you? the man said, as he gave a pout, making fun of her as he hung up the phone.

The team had been investigating, in the past week, a serial killer in Washington. Mainly targeting single rich women due to his past traumas with rejection. He would kill them, rape them and dump they in public places, humiliating them as he felt they did him.

This time, Katherine had volunteered, she knew how to act rich, meaning she still denied the fact she was, but mostly wanted to overcome her bias against being undercover. Though her relationship with Emily was still going, so was her sense of recklessness. Spending vast sums of money to buy expensive clothes that would be given to Garcia, spends nights in 5 stars hotels, quite boring without Emily during her nights, she played the part during 3 days until she finally caught his eye.

Taking the bait to his advances, Katherine let herself be tempted to be caught to experience first hand what the man did to these women before killing them.

Turns out, the 34 years old man was quite boring. Not really intimidating without a gun, his presence was dull compared to a women's. Too blinded by the power of his gun, the man didnt even tight her up.

"No" Katherine said as she looked at him straight into his eyes. "She's not my friend and I dont beg, not to you"

Unsure of what to do in the face of such braveness, the man looked confused for a moment. He took the gun out of her face and put it back behind his back with his belt as he took out a pistol.

"You see this..." he said as he took the bullets out and put only one back in, "is a little game I like to call Begging Roulette" the man rolled the cylinder before putting the pistol towards his victim, waiting for her to beg for her life.

Waiting, she did not move or do no such thing, angered by what he did not get, the man pulled the trigger. She was a bad apple, he would just get another one later.

-Click-

No bullet.

He just needed to do it 5 more times at least, then he'd move on.

Not paying attention to her, he didnt see her grin as the first attempted failed.

Unrestrained, Katherine pounced forwards unto the man. Taking his armed hand out of the way, his reflexes made him pull the trigger again.

-Click-

No bullet again.

Using her strength to overpower him, she pushed him unto the ground. She ripped the pistol out of his hands as she aimed it right back at him. With the other hand, she had also taken is gun. On the ground he laid there, petrified as the only object of his power was gone, however, he could only try and argue.

"Cant hurt me with that, what makes you think it'll fire ?" he tried to say, maybe to make her scared or to reassure himself.

Katherine stood up as she aimed straight at his crotch, "Sure I can, you left one bullet, remember? Plus if the next one doesnt work, ill take the gun instead, but I'm pretty sure the next one will fire" she said as she pretended to aim