What is love, really?

"FBI!" Morgan shouted as he kicked down the door. Behind him the team followed inside the house and swept in the rooms. Morgan and Prentiss took the first floor as Reid and JJ took the second.

Agent. Roy went straight towards the stairs leading down to the basement. Her gun facing straight ahead, she took the time to carefully walk down the stairs, searching for the light switch. With the help of a flashlight, she found it and turned it on.

Not only did it look like a normal storage basement, but everything was well organized. Much too well for her taste. Looking around something caught her eye. A big wooden tile was standing there, laying on the wall. It was out of the usual organization in the room.

Carefully with her glove she pulled it towards her to reveal a steel door, half the size as her. She tried to open it only to hear faint screams coming from behind it. A women's voice.

"Clear!"

"Clear!"

Knowing the unsub wasn't upstairs, she had potentially found the his hidden victim, but she was locked away. She banged the door as hard as she could "Get away!" she said before pointing her gun towards the keyhole. With two shots she was able to break the lock and open the door.

-BANG BANG-

"Roy!" With the sound of a firing gun, her team had come downstairs to help their colleague. However, Katherine had only prioritized the women she found.

Emily Busher, young women of 22 years old, blonde, plain, non-athletic had been missing for 5 days.

By the looks of it, she had been victim of a kidnapping, physical and sexual assault. Her blonde hair was dirty as much as her clothes. Instinctively the only thing she could do was to hug her savior.

She pounced on the woman in front of her. Roy almost lost her balance as she took in her approach.

"It's okay, you're going to be fine" Katherine gently caressed her back as the terrified woman started crying, shocking the eardrums of the whole team now present.

JJ approached the woman to hand her a big blanket. "Come with me, we need to get you to the hospital'' she gestured to her to follow.

"Will you come with me? " She asked, but she was looking at Agent. Roy.

She was surprised by the request but as the woman in front of her was gripping onto her sleeve, she accepted. "Of course, come with me"

-

"How'd it go?" Morgan asked as Katherine came back from the hospital.
"Scared but she'll be okay. her parents are overseas but they called as soon as we arrived"

"She'll have to be put into protective custody for the time, we still haven't found Ryan Mick." Prentiss. said to her.

"Yeah, unfortunately, but i've told her, I asked the hospital to call Garcia when she's discharged"

"Good, how do you feel?"

"What do you mean?"

"Just trying to see if you're still able to operate after last's case event, we haven't had time to do your psychological assessment."

"I see, well. I'm fine, im more concerned for Emily" she answered referring to the victim.

-

The team had to remake a new profile due to their last discovery: Emily Busher.

"Why'd he leave her?" Morgan asked.