Gone

- Click click -

- Click click -

- Zoom Click-

The stranger took photos, profiles, the arm, the leg, the faces only seen thought the slightly tinted window of the FBI car, a photo with multiple FBI agents, peacefully having a conversation in the parking lot, in a café, on the streets just walking or when getting in the car.

-

Paper day, writing day. For today was a simple routine after every case. Writing reports and making a reanalysis of what happened on paper. As boring as it sounds, Katherine enjoyed writing over talking. Sometimes, writing is easier then speaking. Its less confrontational for deeper conversations.

Usually Emily has her door always opened, except when she has someone with her to talk. But today, she's alone in her office, door closed but the blinds are open.

Though the sound may not reach her ears, glances from others and from herself can wonder through the glass. However, before any more exchanges could be made, phones began to rang.

Garcia had sent a file to everyone. But surprisingly, by everyone, she did not end it by her only team at the BAU but other more of the FBI, say more than 80 different numbers.

Katherine sat at her desk and looked at it.
"What the fuck is this" she whispered to herself.

Prentiss had gone to open her door and called out her team, with Garcia on the phone.

"Guys, we need to talk, meeting room now" She said with a firm tone walking straight towards the room and the others followed as well as Roy.

-

Garcia was the last to come and was the most wanted. As she was the one to share this concerning news she had to explain the situation. She started as soon as she entered.

"Okay guys, this is bad. Yes I've been able to shut down the site but at least like 10 people were able to upload it to different various websites." She said as she showed a fearful stare.

"What exactly was that?" JJ asked Garcia

"Well, its like a bounty hunter site, w-we had pictures of us, oh but not our addresses and other personal stuff but only pictures and our names, with a tag."

"A tag?" Morgan asked

"Its like a price, a tag price that was attributed to each member of the FBI, if you manage to hunt them you get the cash price that's shown, for example" Reid looked at the file and smiled "They can get 500$ if I get caugh and they get 450$ if you get caugh" he said with a smirk.

"What? Let me see this" Morgan said as he took the tablet from Reid's hands.

"Morgan, that's not important right now" Emily say with a tone.

Katherine was silent, she was scrolling through the file and looking at the pictures of herself and the others, most others she didn't know, but maybe had seen once before.

"Well, they certainly don't know how to get angles right. That not even a flattering picture" she said as she looked at hers.

She looked good, but to her, there could have been a better one.

She looked at Prentiss who gave her a serious glare about her statement and moved on.

"But, regardless, the person obviously didn't get a picture of every agent, there's more than just the 100 agents displayed here" she said. She had looked through all of them just to make sure of something.