Misunderstanding

"Are we really going to let him lay there?"
Garcia looked through the window, he was still unconscious, but the bleeding had stopped. 

JJ and Reid both stretched out their heads to look at the same direction.

"Yeah.." JJ said as she shrugged her shoulders.

"Btw, you guys own me 5 bucks each" Morgan joined the conversation with a bright smile.

"What? No way" JJ said

"Im with JJ on this one, you said she would say it to us, together in a meeting. That was different" Spencer said.

"Guys...come on, a bet is a bet, she said she liked her in front of us, it counts."

"Love, she said yes to love." Garcia corrected but made a frown. "But it was like so not what I expected it to be. That was so not romantic but it was at the same time. Why does my romantic love confession fantasy have to get ruined by some guy.."

"Come on,..I still won" Morgan said as he smirked

"I think JJ was actually closer" Spencer said.
They looked at her

"I said she'd either confess by avoiding one of our questions during a case" JJ said as she smirked as well.

"Ok, Never mind then" Morgan said as he gave up his chance of cashing in 15$. "What do you think they're talking about?" He said as he looked behind him.

All of them looked the same way as they looked at Emily's office door. The curtains were closed since a few days ago and she didn't reopen them today either.

"They have a lot to talk about,...it's been a lot" Garcia said as she daydreamed of their wedding.

-

"I think I smeared it" Katherine said as she looked at Emily's lips.

"Don't care" Emily said as she traced her thumbs on Katherine's lips. The shade of lipstick was on her lips as well.

Sat on her own desk, Emily held tightly with her legs the woman of her desires. Katherine's torso pressed along sides Emily's as she stood in front of her.

Many things had happened. Many thoughts and concerns could be shared.

But nothing is better than communication. Physical if you understand.

For them, mouth to mouth seemed to have been the chosen exchange, quite literally.

"Are we not going to talk about,...everything that's happened?" Katherine said as Emily was tasting her neck.

She gave trails of small kisses as she reached her upper breasts and traced in circles the buttons on the shirt that should most definitely be taken off.
"After,..... when we're exhausted" Emily said as she continued her journey and tried to unbutton the first one.

"Then let me help you" Katherine said as she gently pulled on Emily's hair and made her lay on her desk. Katherine looked down on Emily's face as she hovered over her.
Going down she held her tightly on the wooden structure so she could not move.
"Kath-!"

Kissing her to shut her up, Katherine's hands gently hooked the woman's throat to secure her head to the table. The other travelled around her clothed body as it made gentle strokes along her inner thigh.

Stubborn, Emily tried to stand up for herself, get the upper hand and have her own fun with Katherine. Being the toy was not her usual place.

As she stood up again, Katherine let go. Letting go of her she only stared at her with lust in her eyes.
Knowing Emily would want to dominate her seemed tempting but not today.

Amaranthine - Emily Prentiss जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें