The scent of flowers

Emily didn't know when she fell asleep, or fell unconscious.

She only remembered faintly the sounds of Katherine's voice from the night they spent together. Like a small whisper to her ear.
"Emily...."
"MmAa~~"
"You're so good.."
"Relax"

With a twitch of a finger she started blind searching with her touch, for the body of heat supposedly next to her. But when opening her eyes, she was alone in the bed. Naked under the covers she sat up looking around for Katherine.
Like clockwork, she appeared at the door.
Two cups in hand.

Emily watched as she saw Katherine wearing her clothes. She must have gone into her wardrobe. Picking a suit but tucking it in by her waist. Surprisingly, it fit her well.

"Morning"
She handed her a cup as she sat next to her on the bed.

"Here" she said as Emily took the cup and smelled the aroma.

"It's hot chocolate" Katherine said with a smile and took a sip of her own cup.

Emily didn't know where Katherine had found the chocolate, actually she didn't know what she had in her kitchen, she never cooked, or barely.
She took a sip and enjoyed the taste of chocolate.
"Hmm" she savoured with a smile.

"So,..." Katherine said as she took another sip and put her cup on the nightstand. "I borrowed some clothes, mine are....well" she pointed towards the still soaked pile of clothes on the floor.

Emily smirked as she looked at it and thought back to last night.

"That's fine" Emily said as she took another sip of her sugary drink.

As she drank, Katherine's hands tried to sneak in under the covers. Naked, Emily felt a bit underdressed, the lights were back on and the sky was blue. Katherine could see the top half of her naked body without difficulty, no effort.

She slapped her hands away as she took her covers with her as she stood up to go get some clothes to put on. Katherine laughed.

"Ahah, are you serious?! I already saw you naked" she said as she tried to follow her.

"It was dark" Emily said as she picked out some closed and still grasping unto her bed sheets to cover her up.

Katherine smirked and put a kiss unto Emily's shoulder. "Not that dark" she said as she went to pick up her cup and walk out of the bedroom. She almost shouted as she went away.

"No time to waste, it's 7:10 AM! We have to go soon if you still want to be on time!"

-

"Ok" Emily said as she walked out of her room, now dressed in a red wine coloured blouse.

Katherine's face light up as she saw the beauty in red. She knew she was right. Emily was breathtaking.

She was walking towards her kitchen where Katherine sat waiting for her. After adjusting her earrings she tried to bent down and give Katherine a kiss.

-Knock Knock-

Emily froze, interrupted she rolled her eyes as she went towards her door.

She opened it.

A young man.
She looked around, no one else was there. Cars passed by like normal, no one walking around in the street.

"Oh I have a package delivery for you" the young boy said as he handed her a box and Emily took it in her hands as he reached the packages towards her and left in his truck.