Eye of the Beholder part 1

Selene's POV
It was another day on the Island of Berk. Except, things are starting to change, and by that I mean us. It's been three years since the war with that lunatic Dagur. Everyone is doing their own things now. The twins have dedicated their lives and time to Loki, the God of Mischief and Pranks. Snotlout helps Gobber by testing the weapons. Fishlegs teaches the kids about dragons and basically anything. Astrid recently joined the Berk guard and she seems to enjoy it. Hiccup and Toothless, well, they still explore, trying to discover new dragons. "Where do you think those two went this time?" Crystal asked me as we were hunting down my boyfriend and his dragon. "With those two, who knows." I told her and she just laughed. After a while, we found them on a sea stack. "So that's where you two disappeared to," I laughed as Crystal landed. Toothless immediately rushed over to us. "Yay! Play time!" Toothless roared as he tackled Crystal. "Hello, M'lady." My boyfriend greeted me. "Anything?" I asked him. He just shook his head. "There has to be more out there, Selene." Hiccup told me. "I know," I told him and pulled out my sword. "I've been thinking, love," I started and that got the dragons' attention as well. "What is it? You can tell me anything, you know that," Hiccup held my hand in his. "I've been thinking about going beyond the archipelago, maybe my parents are out there somewhere." I told the boy and he brought me into his chest. "You know I'll support you no matter what. Maybe Toothless and I can go with you," Hiccup added that last bit pretty fast. Toothless and Crystal rushed over and nuzzled into us. "The four of us together, like it always will be," Crystal purred as she nuzzled into my back. "Thanks guys. We should get back," I told them and we all flew back, but stopped at the academy first. "Guess it'll just be us from now on, huh?" Hiccup asked and I just wrapped my arm around his. "I'm not going anywhere," I told him and he smiled at me. "I know." We then went back home.

The next day, Crystal and I were flying around when I saw something waving at us? "What in the?" I asked and pulled out my spyglass. I looked through and saw Johann? "Johann? Where's his ship?" I asked and Crystal shook her head. "Let's get him to Berk, sis." Crystal swooped down and grabbed Johann by his shoulders. "Miss Selene! You sure are a welcome sight!" Johann seemed absolutely exhausted. "Johann, where's you ship? What happened?" I asked him as I helped him up. "Dagur is out. And you and Hiccup are his number ones on his revenge list," then the sailor fainted against me. "We need to tell the others about this!" Crystal roared and quickly flew back to Berk. I took Johann to Gothi first, and explained what happened, then rushed to our house and burst the door open. "Selene?" Stoick and Hiccup asked. "What is it, lass? You look like you've seen a ghost," Stoick mentioned. "Dagur's escaped from Outcast Island," Both father and son gasped at this. "How?" Hiccup asked me. "I don't know. All I know is that he hijacked Johann's boat. I took him to Gothi so she can help." Hiccup nodded and we ran out and gathered the others and went to the arena. "Dagur's free?" Astrid asked and I nodded my head in confirmation. We were all in front of a giant map of the archipelago. "So, he can be anywhere by now?" Snotlout asked. "Unfortunately, yes." I told the boy and saw Johann walking in. "Johann, glad to see you back on your feet." I told the sailor. "Thank you, Miss Selene. If it wasn't for you and your sister, I don't know where I'd be." I just nodded at the sailor. "Johann, why did Dagur take your ship?" Hiccup asked the sailor. "He was going on about making a new armada, the only place he could get enough gold for it, is the Graveyard of Ships," Johann told us. "What is with that man and his armada's?" Crystal asked and I just shook my head. "Why the Graveyard of Ships specifically?" I asked Johann. "That's where I keep all my treasures, and there is one ship you must avoid at all costs. It's called the Reaper," He told us. "Perfect. Thanks, Johann. Why don't you go to the Great Hall and get something to eat?" I asked the man and he was out. "The Graveyard of Ships is here, close to the edge of the archipelago," Hiccup told us. "We better get going," I then turned the others. "Would you guys like to tag along for old times sake?" They all nodded their heads and that's where we were now. "Seems like it's been forever since we all flew together," Hiccup told us. "No kidding." Toothless and Crystal gurgled. "How rusty are they though?" I smirked and Hiccup smirked back. "I don't know," He then proceeded to test them on the diamond and v-formations. "How rusty does this guy think we are?" I heard Tuffnut ask. "Guys, a little tight on the diamond, aren't we?" Fishlegs asked as he and Meatlug were under Barf and Belch. "5,o00 pounds of flaming muscle coming through!" Snotlout yelled as Hookfang lit himself on fire and flew in front of us.