Have Dragon Will Travel

Selene's POV

It was another day here on Dragon's Edge. I stayed behind while Hiccup and the others went to Berk to get some things. Crystal and I were inside the clubhouse, making lunch since the others were supposed to be back soon. "Hopefully they'll be back soon. This meat isn't gonna eat itself," I chuckled and gave Crystal some fish. "Knowing those guys, they'll be back," Crystal was right. We heard some familiar roars and we went out to see the others and a new dragon! "You guys found a new dragon?" I asked my lover as Toothless landed. "Kind of," He told me. The new dragon landed and I finally saw the rider. "Wow," I spoke, in awe at the silver dragon. "Is this the famous Selene the Dragon Whisperer I've heard about?" The rider, now seeing it was a girl, asked. "I am. It's nice to meet you," I reached my hand out, now understanding handshakes as a greeting. "Pleasure to meet you, names Heather," I just chuckled. "So you're the girl that these guys mentioned," Heather just laughed. "I like the way this one smells," the silver scaled dragon walked over and nuzzled into me. "Whoa. I've never seen Windshear be so friendly to a complete stranger," Heather spoke. Then, I felt a familiar nudge against my arm. I turned my head a bit and saw Crystal. "Another Night Fury?" Heather asked in awe. "Nope," I told her as I scratched Crystal's head, after Windshear left my side. "She's a Light Fury," I told her. "Now that we've gotten introductions out of the way, why don't we eat? I made extras as well," I told the others. We all walked into the clubhouse and seated ourselves around the fire. I served the food, then got the dragons some fish. "So, how did you find Windshear?" I asked Heather, but before she could answer, Ruff interrupted. "More importantly can we ride it?" Snotlout scooted his seat closer to Heather, so now they were shoulder to shoulder. "Did you miss me? I think you did. That's why you threw that tree at me. Mmm. Playing hard to get. Me likey," Snotlout spoke. I just sighed and saw that Crystal was moving Snotlout's chair back to it's spot. "Thanks, girl." Heather told my sister. "You're welcome," Crystal responded and dove back into her fish. "Never mind Snotlout. How did you train a Razorwhip? Incredible!" Fishlegs cheered. 'Razorwhip, huh?' I thought as I saw Windshear eat some fish. Heather then told us how she owed a lot of the credit to the others. Snotlout intervened and spoke how she meant him. I just sighed and got up and walked to him. I then pinched a certain part of his neck, and he fell face first into his food.

"You gotta teach me how you did that," Astrid told me as we fist-bumped with Heather. "When I found Windshear..." Heather was interrupted by Tuff saying how the dragon's name was awesome. Crystal snorted at him and he quickly shut up. Everyone has learned not to mess with Crystal or else things would end badly. "Anyway, when I found her, she'd been hurt in a fight with a Typhoomerang. Windshear held her own, but she needed to be nursed back to health. When she was better, I used the training you guys taught me on Berk.we've become the perfect team. We're unstoppable," Heather seemed pretty confident in Windshear's abilities. I glanced over at Hiccup and saw his face held a prominent frown on it. Heather spoke that it anyone tried to take them down, they'd be very sorry. Everyones' faces became painted with frowns after that, so I decided to change the mood. "So, what are some of Windshear's talents?" I asked the raven-haired teen. "Her breath can melt the flesh off a human from 100 feet away, and a single blade of her tail is as deadly as the sharpest battle-ax," Heather told us. I was impressed by this girl. We all finished eating, so I started putting the plates away to be washed. "Thanks for the meal, Selene. That was delicious," Heather told me. I just smiled at her. The twins ran over to Windshear and wanted to mess with her tail. "Great having Heather back," I heard Astrid tell Hiccup. I walked over to the two and put my hands on my hips. "Yeah, but from what you guys told me about her before, she seemed so shy," I mentioned and Hiccup agreed. "Yeah, she's definitely grown up since the last time we saw her." Astrid then told the boy that it's been three years and how we've all grown up. "Yeah, but she seems edgy." I put it out there. "What's wrong with edgy? I like it," Astrid retorted. "Astrid, there's edgy and then there's destroying ships, which I still have to ask her about," Hiccup commented and I looked at him with shock. Astrid then asked him to ask her after she asked about Heather's battle ax. I looked over and saw it was similar to my sword, it was foldable. Heather and the twins then engaged in a fight, and Heather easily won. "See? Hardcore," Astrid took out her own sword and ran at Heather shouting. Hiccup and I just looked at each other with worried looks. "Talk to her, love," I told the boy and walked away.