Big Man on Berk

Selene's POV

It had been a few weeks since we settled and built Dragon's Edge, but right now, we were trying to find and relocate a Scauldron that's been giving Berk a hard time. "Alright, gang. We'll draw the Scauldron's attention, so Astrid, Ruff and Tuff can net it from behind and drag it out to sea. Got it?" Hiccup asked everyone. "I still think we should blast it!" Tuff yelled. "We'be been over this, Tuff. If you blast that dragon, I will drop you into it's mouth," I told the boy and he immediately shut up. "She's right. Besides, Stoick just wants us to move the Scauldron out of Berk's fishing lanes, so don't get any crazy ideas," Astrid backed me up. Ruff then told the girl that crazy was what they were best at as Barf turned her upside down. "You guys do realize that a Scauldron's hot water blast can rip the scales right off a Screaming Death?" Fishlegs asked us as he got in front of us.I was about to answer when we heard the Scauldron. His head popped up from the water, so this was our chance. "There it is, let's focus guys," Hiccup told us as Astrid tossed some rope to Ruff and she caught it. Now, Stormfly, Barf and Belch were flying down behind the Scauldron to relocate it. "As usual, nobody's listening to Fishlegs," the boy spoke and snorted. "I was listening, Fishlegs, which is why we need to be careful," I reassured the boy and he smiled at me. We were so close to nabbing the Scauldron when Fishlegs sneezed very loudly and got the Scauldron's attention. "Humans!?" He yelled and I saw Meatlug bump into Hookfang which sent Snotlout overboard and into the net. Fishlegs sneezed again which cause Meatlug to go flying into Crystal next and sent me over. I screamed and just dove into the water. As I swam back up to the surface, I saw a purple light and the Scauldron coming under the water and swimming deeper and deeper. I made it to the surface and let out a breath.

"You ok?" Crystal asked me as she swooped down and grabbed me with her claws. "Yeah, just wasn't planning on swimming today." I told her and she just shook her head. "So, you get to blast it?" Tuff asked Hiccup, now knowing that Toothless fired the Plasma Blast at the Scauldron. We all flew back to Berk and met in the plaza. "You and you snot-rockets almost got me killed!" Snotlout yelled at Fishlegs. "Calm down, Snotlout you lived. Yay us." Astrid spoke sarcastically as she walked over with a towel to help dry my off. "No thanks to Itch-legs over here." Snotlout pointed to a very itchy Fishlegs. He then told us that he never gets sick, ever as he sneezed. "You sure about that?" Toothless asked and I just shrugged my shoulders. We were all worried about the boy and Hiccup was brushing my hair, trying to de-tangle it since it was somewhat dry now. "Dig deeper, dee if you can draw blood." Tuff told the boy with his arms crossed. "Well something is obviously wrong with you," I told the boy as I finished drying myself, still wearing my clothes. "I don't see what the big deal is. Everybody itches and sneezes sometimes." Fishelgs told us as he continues to itch and scratch like there was no tomorrow. "Not like a honey-covered yak on an anthill," we all just looked over at Tuff with concerned looks. "What? You've never seen a honey-covered yak on an anthill? It's terrifying. The horrors haunt my dreams," Tuff told us. "I really don't feel sick, okay? I promise, I'm fine." He told us as he used Meatlug to scratch his back. "Ugh! Well, you must be allergic to something then," I told the boy as I averted my gaze away. "Uh, that's impossible. Allergies don't run in the Ingermann family. I'm clean, serene and—" Fishlegs was cut off by Ruffnut. "And an itchin' machine." Her twin, then jumped in. "Might I interject? We at the Thorston house have a very simple allergen detection system. It has never failed." I didn't buy this and it was proven when Ruff asked her brother it was a system. "It is now," he told his twin. So, we were now all at the academy, testing the 'allergy detection system' the twins made up. "Thousand year old egg. Slam this down your gullet," Tuff told Fishlegs as he handed him a very moldy egg. I nearly threw up if it wasn't for Crystal cover both of our eyes with her wings. "Thanks, sis." I told her. "You're welcome. This is just disgusting, even for them," I agreed with her full heartedly on that.