Bad Moon Rising

Selene's POV
It had been a few days since we found out that Dragon Hunters were still active, Heather and Dagur are working with the Dragon Hunters and I have a sister. Fishlegs had discovered the proper recipe for Gronckle Iron and got Gobber over here to Dragon's Edge. I was watching it from the side, my leg was still healing. "Are you sure you've got the recipe right?" Gobber questions Fishlegs. "Of course I'm sure," Fishlegs assured him. "Three part limestone..." Snotlout and Hookfang came barreling in and fired at the Gronckle Iron dummy, didn't make a dent. Toothless fired a plasma blast and still did nothing. "Two parts sandstone," Fishlegs added. The dummy landed in front of Ruff, Barf and Belch. "One part iron ore," Fishlegs continued the recipe as the Zippleback began playing tug of war with the dummy, and Ruffnut joining in. "And now, the secret ingredient," Fishlegs started, then Meatlug spewed out some lava. "Gronckle Lava is the key component," I told the blacksmith. "Gronckle Lava, of course!" Gobber cheered. I then heard a put and turned to see Sandstorm next to me. "Missing Lillian, huh?" I asked the Desert Wraith. "Yeah. Don't get me wrong, I love staying with you, and the others, but I miss my friend," Sanstorm cooed sadly. I just smiled at her and patted her head. I saw Barf and Belch were now stomping on the dummy, Ruff was holding her jaw, probably sore from hanging onto the metal. "Ok. Let's see how you're Gronckle Iron does against a close up spine shot attack," Astrid spoke as she and Stormfly entered the arena. "Be our guest," Fishlegs told the girl. (Be our guest! Put our service to the test! Sorry, couldn't help it😂). Stormfly readied her spines, but then we saw a disheveled Tuffnut enter the arena, holding his arm. "Wait!" I shouted, but Stormfly already fired. It missed Tuffnut, barely, and managed to hit the statue. "Thank Loki!" Tuff cried out as he turned to us. "You guys aren't going to believe the night I had." Tuff was cut off when the statue fell on him. "We'll talk later," Tuff told us as he became unconscious. We all walked over to him and hauled him to the clubhouse, and he woke up there.

"There I was, me and my inner nut," Tuff told us as I gave him some water, still being careful with my leg. "Tuff, what happened out there?" Hiccup questioned the boy as he pulled me onto his lap. I gasped at first, but melted into my lover's embrace. "It was dark. So dark, Hiccup, not even the moon to lighten my merry way," Tuff told us as he put a hand on Hiccup's shoulder. Astrid and I just gave each other a skeptical look. Crystal then walked closer to us. "You buying this?" She asked and I just shrugged my shoulders. "And then all of a sudden, out of the darkness, red eyes, ferocious teeth, and a growl that could peel the beak off a chicken!" That last one got Chicken pretty good. She looked like she was gonna piss herself. Tuff apologized to his pet, but that didn't seem to ease the bird's nerves whatsoever. Tuff then grabbed Chicken, "it grabbed me and tossed me around like a rag doll, a very handsome rag doll. And then, it left me for dead." Tuff proceeded to put Chicken back down. Fishlegs then asked the boy if he could tell us anything else about his attacker and he responded by telling us it was too quick for him to get a halfway decent look at it. "Sounds imaginary to me," Snotlout commented and we just chuckled. Tuffnut was known fore being over-dramatic. "Laugh and guffaw, if you must. But would an imaginary beast give you one of these?" Tuff asked as he revealed a bite mark of some kind. Fishlegs then grabbed the Dragon Eye and Bork's notes to see if he could figure out what type of dragon attacked Tuff. I then attempted to stand up, and Hiccup braced me. "You ok?" He asked me. I just smiled at him. "I'll be fine. I just want to lie down for a bit," I admit, I'm sleepy after the Dragon Hunter fiasco round one. Crystal brushed by Astrid and gestured for me to climb on her back. "Let's get you back to the hut to rest," she commented. I smiled and Hiccup helped me get on her. "Get some rest, love. I love you, Selene. So much," Hiccup spoke tenderly to me. I smiled at him with love, "I love you too." Crystal then took off for our hut. After arriving, we saw Sandstorm there. "So anything on what attacked the skinny blonde boy?" She asked and we shook our heads. "No, but I'm sleepy so we came back," I informed the dragon and we all fell asleep after I made it to my bed.