The Zippleback Experience

Selene's POV
The gang and I minus the twins, were moving some boulders for our new catapults. We've spotted ships off the northern shore, so this is a safety procedure. We were flying towards the edge of the snow mountain. Crystal was flying in front of the other dragons, were were teaming up to carry the boulders. We got to a pretty good spot, so I stopped Crystal. "This looks like a good spot, guys. Let's drop the foundation here," I told the others and they let go of the nets at the appropriate time, starting the foundation. "That should work. Prefect location," Hiccup commented as Toothless flew over so he was next to Crystal. "I, for one, couldn't be happier that we're finally—" Fishlegs started, but was cut off by Snotlout reminding everyone that Fishlegs had already told us multiple times how thrilled he was about the watchtower. "Guys, focus. This is vital because we've been seeing ships off the norther coast. Good thing Lillian is still undercover, thanks to her information, we've been able to stay at least a step or two ahead of the Dragon hunters," I reminded everyone. "That's right. With this, we can send an early warning signal if they come into our waters," Hiccup added as Toothless licked Crystal's head before all the dragons dove down and landed on the powdered snow. "If you're talking about Dagur and Ryker, who I assume you're talking about-" Snotlout started but was cut off by my lov er. "Actually, I wasn't referring to-" and he was cut off by Snotlout. "How about this? Whoever's out there that shouldn't be out there, let's get on these very effective fire-breathing war machines, and go our and blast them into oblivion." Hookfang just glared up at his rider. "Because that's not who we are! And since when do we got blasting people into oblivion?" I asked Snotlout as I glared at the boy. Snotlout just put a hand on Hookfang's head and told his dragon that I didn't speak for them.

"Who-hoo!" Two very familiar voices rang out. We all looked over at the steepest part of the mountain and saw the twins and their dragon. "Or them. Definitely not for them," Snotlout added and I just groaned. Barf and Belch fired a few times, creating a snow wave towards the twins. "Those two muttonheads better nor bring all that snow up there down on us," Astrid spoke. "It's not the snow I'm worried about," Hiccup commented and I looked up to see an avalanche! "Come on, Crystal!" I shouted and Crystal quickly launched towards the twins and their dragon. I saw Barf and Belch become unbalanced, and the twins got knocked off. Luckily, Stormfly and Meatlug grabbed those two muttonheads. Barf and Belch were still in danger though. Each twin cried for their respected head. "Come on, sis!" "Come on, bud!" Hiccup and I shouted in unison as both our dragons launched for the Zippleback. "Help!" The Zippleback cried out. I saw that they were getting really close to the edge of the cliff. And right as they went flying off, Toothless and Crystal managed to grab them by their legs. "Whew!" I sighed in relief.  The two furies flew over to were the watchtower foundation was, and saw the others there too. Crystal and Toothless dropped the Zippleback and as soon as Crystal landed, I got off and ran over to the dragon. "Are you two alright?" I asked them as I checked their heads. "Thanks to you guys were are," both spoke in unison. I walked over to Hiccup, and both of us were attacked with licks, prods and nuzzling from the Zippleback. "Okay we get it. You're welcome," my lover and I spoke in unison. Hiccup started to get off Toothless, and Astrid started to say something but was cut off when Hiccup fell. Barf and Belch grabbed the boy gently in their teeth and put him by me. I quickly wrapped one of his arms around my shoulders, so he could lean on me. "What happened?" I asked him and he looked down at his metal leg. "It's for moments like these that I always carry a spare," Hiccup spoke as Toothless and Crystal walked over to us. Hiccup reached in Toothless's saddle bag and grabbed his spare leg. I helped him switch them out. After that, we all glared at the twins. "So, if that's all you need from us, then we'll just be going back to..." Tuff spoke as he and his twin started to walk away. "Guys," I told the furies. "On it," they both spoke and both launched a plasma blast each in front of the twins. "Hey, your dragons just shot at us!" Tuff yelled at us. "That's because I told them to," I retorted as I leaned against Crystal.