Eye of the Beholder Part 2

Selene's POV
This isn't good! I was desperately trying to get my friends out of the cage. "Crystal, plasma blast!" I told her. "On it!" She yelled and fired one, but it didn't do anything. "Dragon proof bars?" Fishlegs asked but was also fascinated with it. "Whoever owned this ship knew what he was doing," I spoke and saw Hiccup and Toothless coming back. "This is dragon proof metal, Hiccup." I told the boy and I saw the else were back for round two. "And the eels are back, yay." I spoke sarcastically. "Selene, go find the dragons!" Hiccup told me. I nodded my head and Crystal picked me up and we went to find the others. "Where are you?" I then made a Nadder call, and heard a response soon after. Crystal followed it and we found Stormfly, Meatlug, Hookfang, along with Barf and Belch. "There you guys are, you worried us so much." I told them as they all nuzzled into me. "Now's not the time for cuddles. The others are in danger, we need to help them." They all nodded and we quickly flew back to the others. I saw that Hiccup managed to get them free, but there was hanging from the cage and the eels were jumping up. "Fire at the eels!" I ordered and they all sent a massive fireball at the eels. "Look who decided to show up," I heard Tuff speak. Soon, we were all in the air. "What now?" Astrid asked. "I'm gonna go after Dagur whatever that thing is, it shouldn't be in his hands. We'll meet you back at Berk." With that, we all split up. As we flew back, I couldn't help but think about that memory I saw. 'Dragon hunters, why does that sound so familiar?' I asked myself. "You ok?" Crystal asked me and I just smiled at her. "I'll be ok." And we all made it back to Berk. After a while, Hiccup and Toothless made it back with the object. "Any problems?" I asked him and he shook his head. We all walked to the forge to see if Gobber could figure out what the thing was. Gobber was really struggling trying to get it open. "You've ever seen anything like this Dragon Eye before?" Hiccup asked. "Dragon Eye? How do you know it's called a Dragon Eye?" Tuff asked. "Because I named it," Hiccup told the boy. "Wait, we're not voting?" Snotlout asked. "All in favor?" I asked and everyone raised their hands. "Just wanted to make sure we voted," Snotlout grumbled. Poor Gobber was really struggling with it. "Can you open it, Gobber?" Astrid asked the man. He just chuckled. ""Can I open it?" I once opened a 500-year-old giant clam at the bottom of the ocean with my bare hook!" He bragged and tried again, and a dart shot out and got Tuffnut. "Huh? What's that?" Then he fainted. "Maybe you shouldn't try again," I tried telling him, but he kept trying and a green gas was released. We all held our breaths' except Tuffnut, who inhaled it and was now squiggling around the ground. "Take him to Gothi," I told the others and they walked up to Gothi's hut with the Dragon Eye.

Astrid and I decided to have some girl time with Crystal and Stormfly. "So, did you find what you were looking for?" She asked me and I nodded my head as I cut off a Berserker dummies head. "Yeah." I told her and showed her my father's necklace. "That beautiful. But what does it have to do with your past?" She asked me. "When I first saw the symbol on the Reaper I got a flashback to when I was a baby. This necklace belonged to my father, and the one I'm wearing now, belonged to my mother," I told the girl. "That's amazing, but why was your father's necklace on that ship?" I shrugged my shoulders. "It's just one thing after another, it's too much right now," I told her and she came over and rubbed my shoulders. "We'll find your parents, promise." She told me and soon, Hiccup and Fishlegs came running with wide smiles. "What is it?" I asked them. "The keyhole on the Dragon Eye, it is a Snow Wraith tooth," Hiccup told us about Gothi's past with the Snow Wraith. "Glacier Island, I've been there a few times, and I've encountered the Snow Wraith too. He's very ornery with new people and doesn't like intruders," I told them. "We don't have a choice, first thing tomorrow, we're going to Glacier Island to get a Snow Wraith tooth," We all went our separate ways after that. Hiccup held my hand in his as we walked home. "So, you gonna tell me what you saw on the Reaper?" I just sighed and told him what I saw and told Astrid. "That's amazing, Selene. If you can find that Scauldron, then maybe you'll be closer then ever to finding your parents," Hiccup hugged me. "Yeah, but there a millions of Scauldrons out there, how am I gonna find just one?" I asked him and he scratched his cheek. "I'll be with you every step of the way," He told me and we hugged as we made it to the house. We went to our rooms and slept the night away. At the crack of dawn, we were all flying towards Glacier Island. "Look at the size of that island," Hiccup smiled. "The Book of Dragons mentions the Snow Wraith but there aren't any drawings of it. This is so exciting, a new dragon!" Fishlegs geeked out. "The dragon that single-handedly wiped out Gothi's entire party?" Astrid asked with no enthusiasm in her voice. Fishlegs contemplated on his response, but it was cheery. "So worth the flight." He told us. "Speak for yourself, least you don't have old lady drool on your back," Snotlout complained. That's right, he got Gothi for this. "There's a good spot to land," I pointed out a little clearing. "Perfect," Hiccup spoke and we all flew down there. Once I got off Crystal, all the memories of coming here with Thunderstream flowed into my brain. "Do you think he'll remember us?" Crystal asked me. "We can only try," I told her. I saw Gothi walking around before shrugging her shoulders. "Great, just great. She's got nothin'. Someone else is wearing that bag of bones home. She's all knees and elbows," Snotlout complained as he rubbed his back. Then, a snow storm started blowing in. "Can we please do something? My mouth is starting to freeze shut." Snotlout told us. "Don't get out hopes up," Astrid and I spoke in unison. "Well, then we're gonna have to start looking for this Snow Wraith, because we're not leaving until we do," Hiccup told us. "Let's split up and cover more ground," I told the others and Hiccup pecked my cheek. "Dragon call is you find anything," Hiccup told us and got on Toothless. I saw Gothi was on Hookfang and chuckled as i got on Crystal. Everybody took off, but I looked around for a second. "What is it?" Crystal asked me. "I feel like we're being watched." I told her as she flew off. We were flying aimlessly for a while until, we met back up with everyone else. "Anything?" Hiccup asked and we all told him that we didn't find anything.