XXX

Morrigan Brooks

Elijah and I were back in the states so I could unlink the siblings, and depending on how that went, we would make our next move.

"So what do you need?" Klaus asks through the phone.

"Just blood from each of you. We'll be back in an hour or so. Plenty of time to wrangle your suicidal brother."

"Speak of the devil," he says. "I'm collecting said suicidal brother."

"Look at you," I say slightly sarcastically before turning to Elijah. "Thank you," I whisper to him as he passes me my bag before speaking to Klaus again. "Leave the blood at mine and I'll do the spell when I get back." I say before hanging up.

"And how is my brother?" Elijah asks, walking out of the airport.

"Same as always." I say. "It's business as usual back in Mystic Falls. You know. Near death experiences with supernatural beings."

It was about an hours drive, though I didn't remember most of it since I fell asleep five minutes into it.

"Darling," I hear as someone shakes me awake.

"Hmm?" I say, cracking my eyes open to see the car had stopped.

"We're here," he says quietly and I shake my head.

"Five more minutes," I mutter and he doesn't answer, making me crack my eyes open further. "Elijah?" I say when I can't see the original. I get up and out of the car when he speeds up beside me.

"Now how did I know that would work?" He chuckles.

"You're an ass," I say, giving him a light shove. "Are you going to live with your siblings?" I ask, looking up at him. "Because I wouldn't complain if you stayed at mine."

"I have no interest in that house when I can stay with you." He says, pressing a kiss to my temple.

"Good, because my house was just starting to feel a bit big." I look at my door and my eyes narrow, seeing the shitty job of covering up what Damon did to my door. "Why don't you go get the rest of your stuff, I'll be back."

"Does it have to do with your door?" He asks and I nod, placing a kiss on his lips before speeding away to his house.

"Damon!" I shout, but no answer. I speed up to his room and grab one of his shirts and do a locator spell. "Ad locum," I say and I see flashes of the forest.

Why does he always hang out in the forest?

I speed there and utilise the benefit of super vamp hearing. "Klaus has always been one step ahead of us, but now we have the advantage. We're all armed and they're all linked, meaning we only need to kill one of them." I hear, what I'm pretty sure was Stefan say from pretty far away.

I get there in seconds to see Damon, Stefan, Elena, Caroline and Matt, standing in a circle around my doorframe.

"Morning guys," I say and all five of them look like deer in headlights.

"Morning, Ror." Damon says tightly, subtly getting in between me and my doorframe. "Thought you were in Italy."

"Oh, well I missed you, Salvatore." I say with faux sweetness and he smiles.