Chapter Four; First Dance

Justin's POV

"Your highness, I utterly adore your outfit this evening... you must tell us who designs such marvelous attires for you?" The Dutchess of Rosewood smiled widely at me, eying my outfit hungrily as she bit her bottom lip.

I smiled politely, nodding, "Edward Carter does my outfits, he's a personal designer my mother hired. Strictly within the family..."

"Oh you must share him, honestly!" She playfully swatted my arm and I wanted to punch her in the boob and make a break for it.

I hated speaking ever so proper-like. I just wanted to regurgitate over her giant dress. Im surprised no one has tripped over the back of it.

"Uh," I forced another smile, "You'd have to talk to my mother about that... yeah."

I mentally tuned the Dutchess out as I spotted Arnold enter the building, his large hand gripping onto the boy I was eager to see tonight.

Mr. Jason McCann.

I smiled slightly at the slave boy dressed in a lovely white tux, his eyes darting around in surprise and admiration.

I looked to Sylvester and grinned, ignoring his eye roll as he told the Dutchess I was needed somewhere else.

Thank the Lord I have such a nice Body guard, hey?

Sylvester led the way over to Arnold and Jason, and I was holding in the unneeded squeal as I victory danced my way over behind Syvester.

"Hello there, Mr. McCann." I pushed passed Syvester and held my hand out to Jason.

"Uh, hey..." He shook my hand, sighing.

"This party is awesome, isnt it?" I asked with a wide grin.

"Eh, its okay... wouldn't surprise me if the Prince was off somewhere with some girl or guy, using them for the night... seems the type." Jason murmured as his eyes danced around the room curiously.

I sent both Sylvester and Arnold a cold glare as they both chuckled.

"What makes you think this Prince is some whore?" I asked bitterly, unsure of what this guys problem was with me, the Prince of Cornucopia.

"He's royal?" Jason shrugged, "Anyone in power is bound to be some jerk in some way..."

I pushed down the urge to want to point out he shouldn't say such things about people he didn't know, instead forcing a small smile his way, "Would you care to dance, Mr. McCann?" I asked.

His cheeks grew red quite quickly, and he shrugged, "I... just call me Jason..."

"Okay Jason," I smiled and dragged him to the dance floor, "Just call me," I pulled him close, whispering in his ear with a smirk, "Prince Justin."

I could hear the squeak come from his lips as I held him close, dancing slowly with the music.

"Sorry if I attempt to hit on you, I'm a bit of a whore, apparently." I hummed in amusement,  my hand sneaking its way to cupping his ass, just because.

Jason physically shuddered in my arms, "I'm so, so sorry, your highness... I didnt mean any of it, I swear." Jason murmured into my ear, his voice shaking in fear and I felt bad.

Some people talk shit, but I didnt really care all too much for his rude comments about myself.

He just assumed something that wasnt at all true about me - well, the whore part might be the most truthful thing... I'm not a prude, thats for sure... Despite the Royal expectation of waiting until Marriage to lose your V-Card.

"Don't you worry your pretty little mouth, Jason." I grinned, my eyes glancing around at people dancing as well as some watching us.

"Am I going to be punished for what I said?" Jason asked nervously.

"Officially? No. Sexually? Maybe." I smirked, pinching his arse and earning a gasp,  before pulling back, "We'll just have to see how the night turns out, won't we?"

"I gotta be home by 12." Jason avoided eye contact with me, his eyes glued to the floor mainly.

"I'll make sure that happens if you accompany me to my room?" I hummed.

His eyed snapped up at me in shock, "I-I, your h-highness, I'm-"

"Calm down, would you?" I let out a laugh, "I need to change my shoes theyre uncomfortable."