Chapter Eight; Massage

Jason

I moaned in delight as my back was rubbed deeply, hearing slight cracks as the masseur used his knuckles to even out my sore back.

Justin sat beside me as some woman rubbed his feet. His eyes were on me, though. I could see from the corner of my own eyes.

"You have a lot of tense muscles in your lower back, and between your shoulders." The masseur told me, his hands reaching and rubbing my shoulders.

I scrunched my nose up at how handsy he was with me.

I wasnt used to being touched so much - but then again, it felt really good at the same time.

The man's hands reached in some weird places, and I kind of started to get uncomfortable when he ran his hands over my ass.

Um, thats a bit far?

I was about to ask if this was necessary, but someone else decided to speak up.

"Dismissed!" Justin barked suddenly, making me jump, "Both of you! Leave the room at once!" Justin stood up.

Both Masseur's quickly left their posts, not arguing with the prince at all.

He sounded pissed off.

I leant on my elbows, looking up at Justin as he watched the workers leave.

He huffed, glancing back at me.

"Everything okay?" I asked softly, not sure of he was angry with me.

Maybe he had second thoughts?

Justin's face softened, sighing as he got up and walked over to me, "Everything's fine."

"We should go then?" I furrowed my brows.

Justin shook his head, "Lay down."

"Huh?" I rose a brow.

"Please lay down." Justin bit his bottom lip, "Your back still needs a lot of work."

"Um, it's fine now." I stated, being honest.

I didnt feel any pain. The masseur did a pretty good job...

Justin grumbled, tossing his head back a little before sighing again, "Trust me, okay?"

I bit my lip, nodding as I laid back down, flat on my stomach.

Justin slowly ran his fingers along my bare back, somewhat tickling my skin.

"I dont think he was doing a good job." Justin murmured, mostly to himself as he began to rub my back.

My eyes fluttered shut, trying not to moan at how nice his hands felt.

I prefered Justin's over the professional, is that wrong?

Justin's hands tenderly touched the skin, rubbing circles carefully as he went downwards.

He reached my hips, which had a towel covering my lower half nearby.

Apparently you had to be fully naked for this stuff. weird, huh?

Justin suddenly began to chop his hands up and down my back.

"What are you doing?" My voice vibrated, making me laugh a bit.

"I dont know." Justin admitted, "Giving you a massage?"

"Isn't that the Masseur's job?" I asked.

"His hands are gross... and big... and hairy... and he smells like feet." Justin rambled, climbing onto the massage bed, straddling me on my ass.

I felt weird about it, but Justin seemed keen to finish the masseur's handy work.