Q&A

Questions and Answers

Prince Justin

Q; What did you find so great about Jason, that you cant stop thinking about him?

Justin; I suppose he's the first honest person I've truly met - especially outside of the castle. From the first moment we met, he's voiced his opinions proudly, and I guess that's what I really think is great about him.

Q; From a scale of 1-10, how sexy is Jason?

Justin; 4. Just kidding! Haha, he's gotta be a straight up 10, if not, 69? ;) I dont think he realizes how sexy he is, you know?

Q; What are your true feelings about everything that's happened in these past few days?

Justin; Honestly, I feel exhausted. Like I've been pushed around and my heart being torn from my chest and stomped on repeatedly. The feeling you get from caring about someone so much, and then for them to just bluntly and harshly reject you like that? Its hurtful and some days I dont know whether or not I should just stay in bed and cry myself to sleep.

Q; If you didnt meet Jason, would you like the idea of marrying Niall?

Justin; Niall is nice, dont get me wrong - but even if I never met Jason, I cant mentally accept marrying someone I don't know. I'm not sure if marriage is the right thing for me. I'm young, and the words 'marriage' as well as 'furure king' is the most frightening thing.

Q; Justin, do you like being a Prince? Ilysm, you and Jason make a cute couple.

Justin; Being a Prince is a great thing, but its also a lot of responsibility to have. One day I'm going to be king, and sometimes I don't want to be in that kind of position. I mean, I'm privileged and very appreciative for that, but what if I can't help Cornucopia triumph? My guilt would eat me alive if I ruin my people's respect for the royals. And I love you too, I guess, aha x

Q; I think you should marry Jason.

Justin; That sounds mkre like a statement, haha. I wish I could - really. If I have to marry someone, I really want it to be him... but the stupid law won't accept it. If I marry a servant, my rights of being future king will be stripped from me - and thats a great dishonor to my family.

Q; Why don't you man up and fight for your man, like damn whats going on with you boo?

Justin; Going against my father is a big deal. He is the King, and someone who has a very strong mindset. If I said something about having feelings for a servant, he wouldn't at all be pleased... I don't want to disappoint him. My emotions are out of whack recently.

Jason

Q; How do you feel about turning Justin down on his offer to run away? Do you regret it?

Jason; I feel terrible. The way he looked at me, it broke my heart... I never wanted to hurt him. I regret hurting Justin, but I don't regret saying no. Justin has a wonderful life, he's a Prince... I cant let him throw all of that away... he can do so much good for this land, and for its people... he cant take that for granted.

Q; If Justin proposes to you in front of everyone at the birthday ball, would you say yes?

Jason; I'm not going... and even if I did, I cant. He's going to marry the Prince of Heathen... and he doesnt know I'm not a servant. Justin deserves better than me. I would love to say yes, I really would.