Chapter Five; The Prince and His Kiss

Justin's POV

I grinned as I took off my suit jacket and tossed it on my bed, winking back at Jason as he looked around, wide eyed at the amazing-ness that is my bedroom.

I can't complain at the spacious area - the bed almost twice the size of an average King Sized bed, the ceiling reaching higher than anything you could imagine.

My room was a messy area though, I don't allow many people in here, and shoo off the maids from this room.

My parents agree that a bedroom is meant for privacy, in which I kept it in a state of what I felt comfortable in.

The mess really helped me feel like a normal person, so I loved it.

"Like what you see?" I asked Jason curiously as I dressed into something more comfortable, standing behind my small screen (one that allows you to dress a little more descretely in the company of other's) and pulling on some loose pants.

"It's huge." Jason murmured, "I'd get lost,"

"Really?" I laughed, stepping out and stretching my arms, "I like it."

"I suppose this feels normal to you, though..." Jason shrugged.

I nodded, "Very much."

"Maybe I should get back to the party..." Jason mumbled quietly.

"Good God, why?" I asked disappointed.

"I don't know... you shouldn't waste your time with me, I'm really not worth it-"

I stood closer and covered Jason's mouth with my hand, "You, my friend, are much too self-loathing."

Jason stared at me curiously, and a little unsure.

"I think you are very adorable, Jason," I smiled, "I apologize if I give you any discomfort, but as people say, a Prince can be a selfish man when given what he wants."

Jason furrowed his brows in confusion.

"With all due respect, Jason, I'm going to kiss you - not because a Prince should get what he wants, but because you've got to risk it to get the biscuit." I grinned.

"Biscuit?" Jason asked confused as I removed my hand, placing it on his cheek as I drew my face closer.

I ignored the fact he didnt take notice to my words as well as he should have, instead I pressed my mouth to is tenderly, pushing him back in the process.

Once he was pinned accordingly against my wall, and my lips worked relentlessly on his, I could feel and hear the gasps of surprise coming from him.

He attempted to push me away, but I was stubborn, and kept him in place, as well as shoving my tongue into his mouth needily.

Jason suddenly shoved my chest harshly, causing us to break apart and for me to stumble back.

"Ow," I frowned and rubbed my chest.

"H-How dare you!" Jason snapped, and I was confused, "You can't just kiss me because you're the Prince, you know? You just cant steal a first kiss-"

"That was your first kiss?" I asked shocked, "Oh,"

"I have to go now," Jason glared, "Excuse me-"

"You're a servant, I was just trying to give you something to appreciate." I quickly tried to defend myself for the actions I recently took.

Jason looked extremely hurt at those words, "Right... a servant, who just needs to appreciate some royal Prince giving him everything he dreams for in one night," Jason frowned, "Just so in the morning you can have him removed from the palace, because a servant isnt allowed to be courted by a Prince."

"That isnt at all what I meant-" I began.

"But you know what the rules are. You were going to use me, and if you must know, I am not someone's One Night Stand, servant or not." Jason snapped, "Good night." He added angrilly before storming out of my room, slamming my door shut behind him.

I stood there in shock, and a little disappointment.

I've been told no before, but never like that.

And as cliché as it sounded, being told no by him only left me wanting more... rejection can be a crazy thing, you know?

Jason's POV

I stormed away from the palace, embarrassed and disgusted.

I'm sure anyone else would be flattered to be the Prince's one night stand, but I valued myself so much more than that.

I had no idea what the time was, and I hoped I wasn't late to get home so I could set up for the after party at the house.

I sighed softly, walking along the stoned path, my arms crossed over my chest as I gazed up at the moon.

I felt used and I didnt like it, I'm sick of feeling used and unappreciated, I wish my life was different, honestly.

But no one cares about a parentless boy, who does the job of a servant, do they?

I sighed deeply, and sped up my pace, knowing there was no chance of sleep tonight and I had a lot of things to do.

Author's Note; Sorry it was short!

Hope you liked it tho x

♡ Vote ♥ Review ♥ Fan ♡