Chapter Ten; tbh i couldnt think of a title

Jason

"I think I'm in love." Zayn sighed deeply, dreamily staring into his mirror.

"Stop being self centered." Louis snorted, throwing his crust from his toast at the day dreaming Zayn.

I had just delivered them breakfast in bed; and now had to clean up their room.

I shook my head slightly at Zayn, "Isnt loving yourself too much, bad for you?" I asked, picking up the crust that was now on the floor behind him.

Zayn groaned, "No you idiots, not with myself." He turned in his seat, "I think I love this boy."

"What?" Both Louis and I blurted in sync, making me blush.

I was being nosy and rude...

I should just do my job... wait, no, I shouldnt have to do any of this - but because I'm shit scared of an old fart for a step-father, I'll just put up with it.

"Well, a few nights ago I snuck out and we spent the night together... he makes me feel," Zayn sighed again, a grin printed on his face, "He makes me feel special. I want to ma-"

"Boys!" My step-father called, walking into the room.

I swallowed, quickly going back to cleaning so I didn't look like I was being lazy.

Zayn grumbled, "We were talking..."

"Nobody cares." My step-father snapped, before looking to me, "Have you done the garden?" He asked me, his eyes cold.

Ick.

"No sir, I was going to do that tomorow." I replied quietly.

It was starting to get dark, and I wasnt at all bothered with it since its not that important.

"I want to talk to my sons in private. Go water the plants, now." He snapped.

I nodded, quickly leaving the room.

He only ever wanted to privately talk to them if he had some stupid scheme up his sleeve - Louis and Zayn will tell me about it anyway, they both loved gossip.

I sighed, going to the sink to fill up a watering can.

After being done there, I was standing in the backyard, watering all the flowers and other plants.

Tonight was rather cold.

I smiled to myself, feeling like I was finally free to get lost in my own thoughts.

Thats why I loved the backyard, my step-father rarely came out here and it was sometimes my only way to get fresh air.

"Isn't it a bit late for that?" Somebody asked, making me jumo, droping the watering can.

I glared over at that Liam boy, "How are you still here!?" I asked, a bit shocked.

Liam was lying beside a tree, pushing himself up to his feet and stumbling a bit. Was he drunk again?

"I'm not done here yet." Liam shrugged, smiling.

"Well if Mr. Tomlinson finds you, you'll be in a lot of trouble." I told him, "And what do you mean you're not done here?"

"Like I said, I'm your Fairy Godmother." Liam stepped closer, bopping my nose.

"Dont be stupid." I scoffed.

"I'm not." Liam hummed, "But I have things to do here, nevertheless. I'm not ready to leave."

"What things?" I asked curiously, crossing my arms to keep myself warm.