Chapter Fourteen; Oh Damn

Jason

"What is this stuff?" I slurred, looking down the hole of the bottle, "I like it. Can I keep it?"

I was leaning against Zayn in the kitchen, a little over an hour ago he had handed me a bottle labled 'Red Wine'.

I know its alcohol, I just havent had it before.

"Its very expensive, but great at getting you drunk." Zayn shrugged, letting me lean more on him.

I smiled lazily, "You know," I took a swig from the bottle, cringing at the taste, "I like you better than Louis. He's a turd."

"I know." Zayn shrugged, "You're very drunk, you know?"

"Nope. I do not know. Did you know?" I giggled, "Did that make sense? Im a poet now."

"Well, at least you arent sad anymore. You're a poet." Zayn chuckled softly.

"Want to hear a rhyme?" I asked, hiccupping.

"Lay it on me." Zayn grinned.

"There once was a boy named Zayn," I began, "The mirror made him very vain."

"I dont like it." Zayn snorted.

"Fine." I huffed, "Louis left for food a while ago, he probably got distracted being a hoe-"

"Jason!" Zayn bursted out into laughter, "What the hell?"

I smiled, shrugging, "Its true, though. I know what he gets up to." I grinned, before burping.

I cringed, "My burps taste funny." The taste was actually really gross.

"Are you going to tell me about the Prince? You never explained it." Zayn sighed, taking the wine from me.

I huffed, "He's a buttface." I lied, "Gimme da bottle!" I whined, making grabby hands for it.

I was a weird drunk.

"Thats not giving me much information. You get more wine when I get more details." Zayn held the bottle out of reach.

Screw his abnormally long arms.

Bang bang bang

"We have a visitor!" I sung, poking Zayn.

"You arent getting the door. Stay." Zayn tsked, getting up.

I rolled my eyes, but grinned as he left the wine on the table. Sucker.

I grabbed the bottle and chugged at it. The flavor may be gross, but this shit is great. I dont even remember why I was crying before.

Something about whats-his-name. Oh well. Wine. Wine. Wine.

A few seconds later, I jumped as at least ten Knights stormed into the kitchen, opening things and throwing things around.

"Hey!" I shouted at them, "I gotta clean this house." I glared, confused as fuck as to why they were here.

Where'd they come from?

"Shut up." A knight glared at me, some of his men heading to my bedroom.

I stood up, not liking how they just came in and trashed the house. Who do they think they are?

Where's Zayn for crying out loud.

"I found something!" A knight yelled, coming out of my room with the stuffed bear Justin gave me.

"Thats mine!" I yelled at them.

"He said it was brown. Found it under the bed in the room over there." They completely ignored me.

"That was a gift!" I glared.

Like hell they're taking my bear. His name is Snuffles.

No one shall ever know that, though.

"Sit down and keep out of it." A knight snapped at me, before he shoved the bear into a bag.

"Guess thats reliable proof. Prince Justin needs to identify it first." Another knight said.

Wait what? Identify? Am I in trouble? Oh god, is Justin in trouble?

Without giving much explanation, the knights left as fast as they came in. It just made me lost and confused.

My chest started to pang with worry about Justin. What if he needs me?

"Oh my god." Zayn rushed back in the kitchen, going straight to the fridge and grabbing a tin, "I cant believe this is happening."

"They took my bear-"

"Louis is in the dungeons at the castle! Dad's going to flip! The knights said he stole from the Prince." Zayn ignored me, pouring money out from the tin in a panic.

"What?" I asked, shocked.

Zayn frowned, "Jason, I cant take you seriously right now. Louis could be beheaded if he stole from the castle! He could have his hands chopped off... for goodness sakes, just go to your room."

"But Zayn," I began.

"I'm sorry you're going through some bad shit, Jason, but Louis is my brother. He needs me." Zayn snapped, "Tell my dad what happened when he gets back, I need to go try and pay for whatever he apparently stole." Zayn frowned, grabbing all the money he could before running out of the house.

I sat there, not sure what I should do.

Louis can be a prick, but he has never stolen in his life. I gotta help him...

I've got to talk to Justin. He'll understand and do something to get Louis out I'm sure.