Chapter Thirteen; Swine

Justin

I frowned up at my father, watching as he wrote down into his journal, something only he was allowed to look at.

We were sitting in his study, Niall, Harry and I.

Well, technically, Harry was standing by the door, writing in his own little book - probably marking off events and to-do lists for the day.

Niall and I sat side by side on the opposite side of my fathers desk, waiting patiently for him to begin talking.

I was getting annoyed that he was taking so long.

Niall looked nervous and uncomfortable; which reminded me of what he told me about himself.

He was the youngest brother of the king's sons, and usually frowned upon by his older siblings. Apparently he was the clumsy one.

He technically wouldn't ever have a chance of being king, since he's not the eldest, and his older brother had already had his first son - which has started the line of how the king checking off list works.

His father thought this would be the only opportunity for Niall to ever get married, let alone be King one day, by my side.

Niall was kind, compared to his brothers, he was basically an innocent bundle of joy.

Yes, I've met his brothers. The eldest, Saxon, was obnoxious and rude.

He made fun of me because I didn't look like 'king' material.

I loathed that son of a bitc-

"You boys getting to know one another?" My father finally spoke, dropping his ink pen.

"Yes sir." Niall said first, looking at me.

"Pretty much." I murmured, sighing.

My dad smiled small, before closing his book, "Thats good."

"What did you want us for?" I asked, not wanting to delay whatever this was meant to be about.

"I want you both to go into the village, make an appearance." My father tapped the wooden desk, nodding with his words, "It can spark rumours and give something for the people to look forward to, for your ball."

"What? Just gallop into the village holding hands, make everyone excited?" I asked.

"Holding hands would be lovely." My father nodded, "Good idea."

"I was joking-"

"I dont care." My father grumbled, "Please be more serious about this, Justin. Our people depend on you."

"Why is this so important? You're going to be king for at least another twenty to forty years, this is moving too fast." I may have gave my father the best puppy dog face I could muster up.

"Justin, dont be difficult." He shook his head, "Harry, please prepare a carriage for Niall and Justin. I want them in the village within two hours."

"Yes sir, how many guards should accompany them?" Harry asked.

"Two each, and a few knights to follow closely." Dad nodded, "You boys are excused. Go dress in something casual."

-

"Your land is truly remarkable." Niall smiled, taking in the scent of freshly baked goods.

We were walking down the stone path in the market area, Niall was excited to take in the scenery.

"Thanks, guess we'll be ruling it one day." I grumbled.

"Its not like I want this any more than you do." Niall frowned.

I shook my head, "Sorry, Niall. I guess I'm just feeling a little annoyed about it." I sighed.

"Well, can we at least put this behind us for now and have a little fun?" Niall smiled, nudging me lightly.

I cracked a smile, nodding.

We then spent a good ten minutes buying crappy little jewelry and trying some treats - with the royal taste tester there to observe first, of course.

It was genuinely a nice day, until,

"OH MY GOD! ITS THE PRINCE! JESUS CAN I KISS YOUR FEET!?" sudden screeching sounded in my left ear, reminding me of a tortured parrot.

I looked to my left at a shaggy brown haired boy, around our age.

"Er-" I began.

"My name's Louis! Louis Tomlinson! I'm like your biggest fan!" He shouted, making it seem as though he was talking to a partially death person.

Well if he continues I probably will be.

Wait a minute.

"Step away from the Prince." Arnold stepped forward, shoving him back.

I shook my head, "Its fine Arnold, I'd love for this, fella, to join us." I slyly said, feeling my nose twitch with what I had planned for him.

Because of him, Jason's life was a living hell - well, him and his family.

I suppose I'll just have to give him a big dose of his own medicine.

"Really? Omg, I'm so excited! My brother will be hell jealous!" Louis genuinly sounded happy.

Too bad I'm gonna rip his little heart out.

"Do you know who you remind me of?" I smiled, cocking my head to the side.

Niall looked at me curiously, knowing something was different.

"Some people say I look like one of those famous knights... the one who rescued that lady from the burning house." Louis grinned, shoving his hands in his pockets.

I slowly noticed he was carrying a basket full of food.

"No. You're too small and weird." I shook my head, "There was this theif that broke into the castle a few weeks back..."

"Justin..." Niall muttered.

"Theif?" Louis scrunched his nose up, "Nah, I dont think so-"

"Now that I think about it... it was you." I smirked, "You're the theif."

"He's what sir?" Arnold asked, looking at me confused.

"He stole a bear from my room." I lied.

"No I didnt-" Louis frowned, "I would never."

"In fact, if you search his house I garuntee youll find a stuffed brown bear there." I snorted at him.

"Are you sure?" Sylvester asked me, "I dont remember there being-"

"I didnt say anything because he scared me. Now that I'm face to face with this swine, I command you both to arrest him." I snapped, glaring at Louis.

"What!? No! I didnt steal anything! The only time I've been to the castle was the ball! I never stole! I promise!" Louis begged, panic starting to rise.

"Take him to the dungeon. Have the knights search his house." I spat, turning on my heels and storming back to the carriage.

I'll make the Tomlinson's pay for the way they treated Jason; they deserve to suffer.

I could hear the wailing coming from Louis; he was crying as Sylvester shoved him to the ground to arrest him.

I felt a slap on my arm once I was beside the carriage.

"Ow." I growled, looking at Niall who glared at me.

"I dont even have to be close to know you're a horrid liar." He sneered.

"He did steal." I snapped.

"Yeah right. You had the same look my brother has when he lies. You'll be a terrible king." Niall scoffed at me, getting in the carriage.

I rolled my eyes. He just doesn't understand.

Author's ote; extra chapter update bc yolo. :3

But ohmylord, what do ya think about Justin pulling that move? And falsely having Louis arrrested!?!?!

Dungeons it is for LouBear hahah im mean im srry