Naruto and Miyuna Uzumaki!

The little boy held back tears. However some started to stream down his face. The older kids started to kick and hit him more. The little blonde boy just covered his head and waited for them to stop. However a girls screaming interrupted the beating.

A little girl, similar to the boy, ran at them. "What do you think you're doing to Naruto you jerks?!" she punched the shortest one in the face and then kicked the tallest one where the sun doesn't shine. After that she glared at the last boy who ran away crying, the others following him shortly.

The girl huffed and crossed her arms. Her long blonde hair was in pig tails and blew in the wind. She wore a knee length yellow dress with a white shirt underneath and brown knee length ninja boot that are actually like sandals. She turned her light blue eyes to the same blue eyes the boy has.

She frowned before bending down next to him. "Are you alright Naruto?" she asked examining his minor injuries.

The little boy rubbed his tears away. "I'm fine Miyuna. I'm the older brother. My little sister shouldn't have to save me from bullies." He grumbled. Miyuna smiled at her brother. "I may be younger then you but you are my brother. It's you and me together forever. Me and you against the world."

She grinned. Her whiskers weren't as noticeable as Naruto's but was still there. Naruto grinned and nodded. "Yeah!"

~~Seven years later~~

I groaned and rubbed my eyes as my alarm blared. Man I hate mornings. They're the work of the devil! I slammed my alarm clock and got up and dressed.

Since my brother and I live by ourselves, I have to be the one to make breakfast, clean the house, wake him up, prepare lunch, remind him to work on jutsu's, make dinner and make sure he gets to bed. I guess I'm more like the mom.

I laughed at that and simile. Then I put on my outfit.

It's basically a girl's version of my brother's outfit. Same orange jacket thing except mine didn't have long sleeves and it was also a dress. However I have a blue belt across it to make it look like a skirt and dark blue shorts underneath that just went a couple inches above my knee.

My weapons pouch on my right thigh and same blue ninja sandals as my brother. Then I put my hair in pig tails before exiting my room.

I quickly made bacon and eggs. I personally hate eggs. It's gross. Nobody wants to eat chicken abortions. I only make it because it has the protein Naruto needs.

After that I put the food on two plates and set them on the table before getting Naruto. I walked to his room and knocked on his door. "Naruto! Get up! Breakfast is ready!" I shouted, pounding on it. He didn't answer and it ticked me off. I wanted sleep too but I can't!

I slammed his door open. "Naruto!" I yelled. Except there was no Naruto on his bed. I frowned. Where did he go? Oh well.

He's probably up to no good. So I just wrapped his breakfast up and put it in the fridge for him when he gets back. I quickly ate my bacon before washing the dishes and heading out.

As usual, Konoha is sunny and had that family vibe. But in reality they're self-centered jerks who pick on a little boy.

Okay, I love Konoha, I do, but they piss me off. For some reason they all treat Naruto like dirt. Like he's the scum of the world. And nobody picks on my big brother without paying the consequences. So they're not much fans of me either.

I walked past the lively shops and watched mothers walk their children to school. Family huh? I ignored them and headed to the academy. It was then I realized what Naruto was doing. I laughed for five minutes at his creation before shaking my head and kept on walking to the academy.