Jiraiya! Naruto and Miyu's Potential Disaster!

"Well? Come on Pervy Sage! I'm on pins and needles! What's this jutsu you're going to teach us?" Naruto asked excitedly. Naruto fluttered around Jiraiya firing off questions left and right.

I rolled my eyes at his behavior. Now then, I wonder what Sasuke's doing? I hope he's alright. And not too angry.

Maybe I should have let Naruto take this by himself. But Jiraiya said he wanted both of us. Why I wonder? Well he is a Sanin and my dad's sensei. This gives me a chance to ask more about my parents.

Like how they fell in love . . .

An image of gramps flashed across my face. I closed my eyes tightly, willing the emotions to stop. I mourned already and I'm over it. There's no need to reopen the wound.

"Alright, enough with the Pervy Sage already. You have no idea how amazing a guy I am do you?"

Naruto and I exchanged glances. "What? Amazingly pervy?" We answered in sync. Jiraiya's temple throbbed. "You two! Alright listen up!" He ran up the bridge we stood in front of.

He struck a pose. "The toad stage is only my cover. Now to reveal my true identity." He whipped his hair. "From the north to the south from the east to the west! Not even spirits can defeat this sanin. The white mane Toad Charmer! The red hot ninja who strikes fear into men! Master Jiraiya! Yes, I'm speaking of none other then myself!"

I sweat dropped along with my brother. "Is this guy for real?" I asked. Naruto shrugged. We walked on ahead, leaving him on the bridge. What a loser.

As we continued walking, Naruto babbled on again. "So the fact that such a big wit Pervy Sage chose us as his travelling companion must mean something right?! We must be a potential genius in the making! It's just like I always thought!"

Genius? Brain wise probably not. But . . . glancing at him out of the corner of my eye I smiled. He really is a genius in some sense.

"Well the truth is kid, a long time ago the Fourth Hokage used to be a disciple of mine." Naruto looked at him in confusion, I just looked at him casually, already knowing part of the reason.

"You two bear such a striking resemblance to the Fourth that it's almost laughable. Sorry, that's the only reason I got for you." I chuckled lightly. Liar.

Well I suppose not completely. "So wait, I'm like the Fourth?" Huh? Could he . . . He grinned and ran forward, full throttle laughing victoriously. "That's awesome!" He shouted in glee.

"If I'm like the Fourth Hokage that must mean I posses the same level of genius! I'm on my way to Hokage after all!" I sighed, standing next to Jiraiya. "Forgive my brother he's . . . . yeah he's just dumb."

Jiraiya nodded in agreement, but he smiled lightly. "Oh no I just stepped in dog poo!" My brother shouted. Jeez such grace,

Pervy Sage sighed. "The only similarities you share with the Fourth Hokage is big headedness and that spiky blonde hair of yours!" Naruto did not react well to that. "What was that you senile old perv!"

"You know you two are a lot a like." I commented. They both turned to me fast. "ARE NOT!" They shouted in unison. I smirked. Point proven.

Well I guess things will either be amusing, or annoying.

My bets on annoying.

Suddenly my mood went down. Oh god what did I agree to? I swear, if they push me over the edge I'll hit them.

And it will have chakra in it.

~

I hit my brother on his head roughly. He shouted in pain. "Quit that!" I demanded. He was just playing with the bells at a shrine we stopped by to rest. "Keep it up you'll be cursed." Jiraiya said.