Special Report: Live from the Forest of Death!

We stared at the gates. The forest radiated danger. I didn't like it one bit. As we continued to gawk at the forest I noticed the oh too familiar moving square rock.

My eye twitched. Naruto turned to see it as well. So he turned and started walking and the fake rock followed him. I sighed as Naruto began to run around with the rock chasing after him.

Finally Naruto stopped and turned towards the rock as it skidded to a stop. "That's the worst disguise of all time. There's no such thing as square rocks! It's completely obvious."

Jeez, Konohamaru, just no. "You saw through my camouflage again! Man you're slick boss. Just what I'd expect form my greatest rival."

The box started glowing and in a poof out came Konohamaru and his friends. I rubbed my temples. Then they went through their weird introductions. I'm not sure what to make of this.

So I simply walked over to Sasuke and propped my arm on is shoulder and leaned against him. "This is embarrassing." He muttered.

I nodded. "Yeah I know the feeling." Apparently they came here for an exclusive interview for the newspaper and they wanted to interview Naruto. And Anko was a bit excited for it and gave us a ten minute break for the interview.

So first is Naruto who has to tell them about himself. "Okay! Believe it, I'm Naruto Uzumaki, the older twin brother of Miyuna. I like instant ramen in a cup and I really like the ramen Iruka-sensei got me at the Ichiraku noodle shop. My hobbies are eating different kinds of ramen and comparing them. And my future dream is to become the greatest Hokage!"

"No other genin can match any of my jutsu's. Even Iruka-sensei can't help but be impressed. And now that I'm on squad seven I get to prove it by going on dangerous mission's every day."

Catching a cat is dangerous? Babysitting a toddler is dangerous?

"The other genin on squad seven are Miyu, Sasuke, and Sakura. But since I'm really the only one that shows any kind of promise, you don't need to hear about them."

I gained an irk mark. Why that little son of a- Konohamaru interrupted telling him to talk about us anyway.

"Okay, okay. Sasuke Uchiha is a real pretentious guy. All the girls think he's cool but they don't realize how big a jerk he is. Anyway he's always swooping away at the last minute and making me look bad but one day I'll show him."

Naruto, you have to tell the good things.

I sweat dropped as he continued. "There's also Sakura Haruno. I'll let you in on a little secret; she's madly in love with me. She'd never admit it of course. But I think her coyness makes her even cuter."

I sighed. You have to tell the truth during interviews. Not lies. God Naruto what's wrong with you? For some reason the memories of Sakura always beating on Naruto every chance she gets came to mind.

"It doesn't seem like she's in love with you boss." Konohamaru stated. Naruto fake laughed at Konohamaru claiming she is. "Anyway, the last is none other than my little sister Miyuna Uzumaki. She's super nice and is always helping me every moment she gets."

Aww. I smiled at my brother. I couldn't help but chuckle as he raved on about hard work. It seems lately he has been working extra hard in training.

He's really growing up. He's changed a lot. He's not getting beaten up by bullies or losing to animals. He then proceeded to talk about how he managed to teach the Hokage some things.

They started talking about some more things. So I walked back over to Sasuke and Sakura. "I'm going to hang with you two. I can't bear to listen to that anymore."