The Number one Hyperactive, Knuckleheaded Ninja Joins the Fight!

"Naruto Uzumaki is here! Yeah, believe it!"

I grinned at my older brother. He started shouting about heroes and how he's one and stuff but I just sweat dropped. He could have sneaked up on the enemy and taken him out. Yet he did this big show.

I sighed. Sometimes I wonder if I should have drilled all sorts of ninja knowledge into his head. "Alright, you're history! Shadow Clone Jutsu!" Zabuza threw shuriken his way before he could conjure up clones.

"Naruto!"

I flash stepped over to him and stood in front of him, arms stretched wide to cover him as much as possible. This is going to hurt. Before the shuriken could hit me, senbon needles clashed against them, stopping them from coming our way.

What? That could only come from . . . I turned to Haku. He stopped them. Why did he save us? "This is a battle, not a talent show. Don't let your opponents see your jutsu!" Kakashi scolded.

He's right. But I don't think Kakashi should give him a lesson now. So then Naruto started freaking out. But I just kept on staring at Haku.

He saved us. But why? "Haku. What are you doing?" he demanded. Yes, what are you doing? "Zabuza, this boy, let me fight him my own way. Please."

Hm. "Bring it on!" Naruto said.

I stood by Naruto and brought my fists up. He does have a weak spot though. He slashed Sasuke and me up with needles, but not a single one hit our vital spots.

What's with this kid? Then Haku was telling Naruto about how Kakashi was right about the ninja art. So this is something he should know. And even I won't hold that against him. Naruto, he's just too naïve to accept that.

Too naïve. A kunai was thrown but Haku easily avoided it. Damn. Haku then told Sasuke that this was a battle to the death.

And he went after him, and into the mirrors. I flash stepped by Sasuke's side. He looked at me incredulously. "What are you doing?! You could have fully escaped!" I shot him a glare. "I'm not leaving you here all alone." I said.

I couldn't leave the same way even if I could. I needed to preserve my chakra, so the Flash Step Jutsu couldn't be used anymore.

I had to rely on my quickness. "I'm behind you." Sasuke and I froze. He-he transported himself in an instant to another mirror! How's that possible. Only the Flash Step can be that fast.

More Haku's appeared in the mirrors and they all threw needles our way. "AH!" Sasuke and I grunted in pain as we fell from the pain.

Damn. These are more painful than I thought.

"Miyuna!"

"Sasuke!"

Naruto and Sakura screamed our names. We sat up and stayed back to back. There has to be a flaw to this jutsu. There is always a flaw to every jutsu!

This can't be any different. We need there to be a flaw!

More or less I understand how he does it. He has clones in the mirror so they can all throw needles at us. It still doesn't give me enough of a lead to see a flaw.

Haku is too strong for us. He threw some more from Sasuke's direction. So I hooked my arms in his and bet forward, moving Sasuke onto my back. He did the same when they were launched my way.

Sasuke and I were moving each other away from the needles. Our backs were pushed together and clasped our hands and we moved together as one. That way we could see almost everywhere.

However it was still flawed and we were hit by some senbon needles.

One nicked my leg and I fell. Sasuke grabbed me and tried to jump away from the oncoming needles. However some hit him as well.

A lot. What are we going to do? "Naruto, Sasuke, Miyuna, work together and attack from the inside and outside!"

That's it! If Sasuke and I attack him from in here and Naruto attacks him from out there . . . yes! It'll work and the jutsu will be broken!

"Hey, I snuck in here to save you guys." Naruto whispered, squatted in front of us. "Ah!" Sasuke and I jumped back in surprise. He's . . . he's in here with us?! Damn you Naruto Uzumaki!

I stared at him in disbelief. How can you be so stupid big bro?! I clenched my fists, eye twitching. He did not. "You are a complete loser! You're a shinobi! Think carefully before you move!" Sasuke shouted.

"What is your problem?! You should thank me for coming in here to save you!"

I hit my brother on the head with my normal strength. "You dummy! You ruined the plan! How are we supposed to beat him if we're all in here?!"

Sasuke growled and looked away. "Forget it. I have had it with your mistakes!"

"And I've had it with your attitude! Believe it!" Naruto shouted back.

They're fighting now out of all times. "That's it; I'm going to destroy these mirrors right now!" Sasuke quickly performed hand signs. Wait a second. That's . . . "Fire Style-"

"Hey what attack are you using?!" Naruto interrupted.

Luckily Sasuke still had the jutsu ready. "These mirrors are made of ice, how do you destroy ice? Figure it out. Fire Ball Jutsu!"

Fire came from his mouth and hit the mirrors. I lifted my arm over my eyes and face at the heat. I thought it'd work. But it didn't even scratch it. "You'll need more heat than that to melt this ice." He picked the needles again.

We screamed as dozens of needles came at us. The needles hit us and knocked us to the ground. "Where is he? Where are the needle attacks coming from? We've got to find the real one. Where is he?" Naruto stood and started looking around for the real Haku.

But no matter how much he looks he can't find him. I sighed and concentrated on his chakra. But he's distributed equal amounts to each clone. That makes him weaker, so why?

Naruto then summoned lots of clones. But Haku hopped form mirror to mirror slashing them until only Naruto was all alone.

He's fast. Even faster than me and Sasuke. "These mirrors only reflect my image, allowing me to transport myself at light speed. Through my eyes, you appear to be moving in slow motion."

"Kekkei Genkai! I knew it!" I shouted irritated. Sasuke looked at me in disbelief. We, we can't beat him like this.

"I couldn't break through. So what? He's not going to stop me. I'm not giving up and I'm not going to lose here. Because I have a dream and no one's going to take it away from me. Someday I'll be respected in my village, that's my dream to be the greatest Hokage."

Naruto. I never know what to think of him.

His dream. If he is going to accomplish his dreams at all, we need to defeat Haku. "It was not my desire to become a shinobi. It's painful. If you do not back down then I'll have to kill you. I will have no choice. Then I will kill the kindness in my own heart and fully embrace the shinobi way. And there will be no mercy. No turning back."

"Liar." He was taken aback by this. "You always have a choice. That's the thing we all have. You either chose to kill us or you don't. There's no have too there's I chose too. You decide on what you do, you are responsible for what you do, and you are the one who choses what you want to do!"

He stayed silent for a while. "This bridge will be the battlefield for our dreams. Just as you have someone you want to protect, I have someone who I want to protect."

I sighed. I thought so. Well then, I guess we have no choice. Haku is not bad, but this is something he won't back down from, just like us.

He wants to do this to protect his friends and we want to win. This is everyone's choice.

And so it'll be.