Unforgivable! A Total Lack of Respect!

We stood atop a roof, near the fallen castle. What happened? "Run! Run for your life!" Screams of people is heard and a lot of them passed us, running off with fear on their faces. "Hey you there! What's going on? Tell me what you are running from?" Jiraiya asked.

One man stopped to answer. "If you're smart you'll run too! There's a monster up there!" He shouted in fear. Monster? What the hell is he talking about?

"Now just calm down. What kind of monster? What do you mean?" Jiraiya asked, a knowing look on his face. "A snake! A huge snake! It crushed the castle without even trying!"

I sighed, glancing at Jiraiya. "It seems a battle in inevitable." He sighed as well. "Come on." He ran towards the castle. Naruto and I followed after.

Orochimaru. You're going to pay for killing gramps! I'll kill you!

The mark on my neck burned, but not because it was activating. Because of the seal Kakashi and gramps placed on it was restraining it from activating.

Ignoring the burn, I pushed myself more. We have to move, and fast! Who knows what he'll do. Especially if Tsunade is up there. Who am I kidding, there's no reason to come to this town if not for her.

But why? Does he think he can pursued her? Wait, could he be injured? He might have been injured badly by gramps and is seeking her help. But there are tons of other Medical Ninja's out there. Why would he need her?

What does he want with Tsunade?

Suddenly Orochimaru and Kabuto's scent started to move away, and out of my radar. Tch. Where did he go? I can't detect their scents. Damn it all to hell!

As we continued, I saw a destroyed wall. "Jiraiya, look!" I stopped and pointed. His eyes widened slightly. "I know that type of destruction. Someone punched it. Was it . . ." I trailed off and looked at him for an answer.

"Yeah. Looks like we're too late. We won't find Tsunade here." He said, walking ahead. Naruto groaned from next to me and rubbed his head. "Not this again I was hoping he forgot about her." He grumbled as we trailed after him.

We didn't find snakes, so we headed back into town. "Is Orochimaru still in this town?" Jiraiya asked. I shook my head. "The only reason I detected him was because he was on higher grounds and his scent went down. He must be on level ground. I can't quite catch scents at too far of distances. He's out of my radar." I told him. He groaned and rubbed his head. "Well let's continue on then."

There, in town, we searched until night, for Tsunade. "This is getting ridiculous. How many places are you going to drag us to? I'm starting to think this old lady doesn't exist." Naruto complained.

She's very much real. She's famous. Jiraiya stopped and turned to the tavern in front of us. "Well in the mean time, we'll stop in here and eat." He said. Finally. I'm hungry. Naruto ate all of my emergency food.

"Hey! What are you talking about?! It's a tavern!" Naruto shouted angrily. "Yeah, so what?" The old man responded. Naruto pointed to me and him. "You trying to be a bad influence? Hello, we're underage!" Naruto shouted.

I sweat dropped. "Naruto, they do sell food." I informed my brother. We followed our sensei inside, despite Naruto's protest.

Jiraiya turned a bit and was staring at something. I followed his gaze to two women, a blonde and a woman with black hair. Jiraiya pointed at the blonde, look of disbelief on his face. "Tsunade!" He shouted.

Huh? This lady? "Jiraiya! What the, why are you here?" She demanded. From the looks of it I agree with the pervert. She isn't aging gracefully and it looks like she's a little drunk.