Gotta See! Gotta Know! Kakashi-Sensei's True Face!

"Hey, you want to see it don't ya? I'd say it's time." I looked at my brother weirdly. Currently, Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, and I had just finished a mission and were heading home. And Naruto has a look on his face.

I'm concerned.

"For what?" Sasuke asked, skeptic of my brothers tone. "C'mon, you know what I'm talking about." He pulled out a flash light and shined it underneath his chin, making a weird face. "Kakashi-Sensei's . . . real face." He startled Sakura and she let out a scream before hitting him upside the head.

Sasuke turned his back to us. "Please, this is lame. You can count me out. We finished today's mission, I'm out of here."

Always the party pooper. "Yeah, you're totally right." Sakura agreed. Liar. "Oh c'mon Sasuke. You can't possibly say you're not in the least bit curious." I edged. But he kept on walking.

"What if he has lips, like a blimp." Sasuke froze mid-step. He swayed slightly. Naruto and I grinned. "Or buck teeth." I added. He stiffened, curiosity taking him. Naruto and I glanced at each other before grinning and high five-ing as Sasuke walked back over to us.

Victory!

~

We had gotten Kakashi to come with us and treat him to lunch at Ichiraku. "Well this is out of the ordinary. The four of you, treating me to lunch. I wouldn't be surprised if it snowed on me." Kakashi said as a bowl of ramen was placed in front of him.

"Your faith in us is flattering. Really." I said with an eye roll. He just chuckled at that. "Or maybe making the ramen explode. Or hitting me with a giant boxing glove. Something like that right?"

"Ghek." We said, afraid of being caught. "Well? C'mon you guys are up to something right?" We inched away a bit. "Wh-wh-what are you crazy?" Naruto said, scratching the back of his head.

"Kakashi-Sensei please, you just got out of the hospital. Uh, pl-please. Just go ahead and eat." The three of them faked smiles.

Even I wouldn't believe them. For one, their stuttering. Two; their body language. And third and most importantly . . . SASUKE'S SMILING! That's automatically suspicious. Even more so since he's obviously faking it.

They suck at lying. "Well alright then. I suppose I should dig in then." We watched him carefully. I mean we watched his every little move. From grabbing the chopsticks, tearing them apart, and grabbing the top of his mask.

Come on. Just a little more. "Boy, this looks good." He started to move it down a bit. We waited anxiously, eyes wide and trained on his movement.

Come on! Show us! He started to take it off when Ino, Shikamaru, and Choji got in the way of out view of Kakashi. "Hey Sasuke, what a coincident!" Ino cheered. The three of them were grinning.

"AH! Get out of the way Ino pig!" A fight broke out as Sakura and Ino grabbed each other roughly. Sasuke put Choji in a head lock and Naruto grabbed his arms. And I had Nara in a headlock.

"Ah, all done. That was tasty." We all paused. "So fast." My team and I said simultaneously. "Hm? Something wrong?" We put on fake smiles. Sakura laughed nervously.

"No. Of course not what makes you say that?" She asked. Naruto loosened his grip on Choji and pointed at the shop keeper and his daughter, who were blushing and looking at Kakashi adoringly.

Okay, now I'm curious.

The four of us left Kakashi and regrouped elsewhere to think of another plan. "So now what? We have to see his face so any ideas bro?" I asked. He grinned.