The Battle on the Bridge! Zabuza Returns!

I smelt it. The flower smelling chakra that belongs to the Tracker Ninja. So I ran out in search of Naruto.

Third Persons POV

"Good morning everyone." Sakura walked in the dining room with a yawn. In there was Kakashi, Sasuke, Tazuna, Tsunami, and Inari. "Naruto's not here? And neither is his sister." Tazuna said.

"They're both completely crazy. He's climbing trees in the dark and she hides in the bushes to watch over him. They could be dead by now." Sakura replied.

Tsunami came over with some tea. "Well I hope their okay. Two children spending the night in the woods alone." She said disapprovingly. "There's nothing to worry about. Naruto's a goofy kid, but he's also a full-fledged ninja. He can handle himself. And Miyuna is out there with him and she can take care of anything he can't."

"Sakura's right. Naruto's a loser, he's probably out there dead somewhere. And Miyuna's probably trying to revive him." Sasuke inputted.

Then he stood up and left to go find them although he claimed to go for a walk.

Miyuna's POV

"Naruto!" I yelled as I spotted him and a boy who looked like a girl. He looked up and grinned. "Hey Miyu!" I jumped next to him.

He grinned at me and I sighed in relief. I looked at the boy. "Who's this?" I asked. His chakra smells like that of the Tracker Ninjas. I know it's him. But I know that he's not going to hurt us right now. "I'm Haku."

I smiled politely and nodded. "I'm Miyuna, his sister."

"Oh I see. Is he the reason you became a ninja? To protect him." I studied the boy before smiling. "Yes. He's very precious to me. So I want to protect him."

"Hey! I'm the one that's supposed to say things like that!" I laughed at him. Haku smiled and stood and started to leave. "Goodbye. Oh, and by the way; I'm a boy."

Naruto's eyes bulged out of his head in pure shock. I laughed at his reaction and we watched the boy disappear.

I was generally curious about him. He's the enemy, yet I don't feel the need to fight around him. He's different than any enemy I've ever encountered.

Sasuke showed up soon. I smiled and waved at him. "Hey Sasuke." He hit Naruto on the head. "Hey twerp. Did you just forget about breakfast? And you, Miyu. You shouldn't skip a meal."

I blinked. "Oh yeah. I forgot. Sorry, I was too worried about Naruto and forgot about it." He sighed and helped me up.

I watched as both of them started climbing trees. And Naruto made it up. I smiled at his accomplishment.

We heard Kakashi and Sakura so Naruto threw his kunai down to get their attention. He was so proud. He slipped and a small scream escaped me.

I jumped up, but he caught himself upside down and laughed. "Naruto you idiot! You scared me half to death you moron!" I shouted up at him.

Suddenly his feet detached from the branch. "AH! NARUTO!" I ran under the tree and held my arms out to catch him. However Sasuke ran up and caught him by his ankle. I let out a sigh of relief and slumped to the ground. I think I aged twenty years.

Why does he do this to me? Sakura cheered for Sasuke. How can she be so happy? I swear, they're going to be the death of me.

After that, they climbed until night fall and reached the very top of the trees. I smiled up at them and waved. "Come on you guys! Let's head back!" I shouted up at them. Naruto grinned and Sasuke had his smirk like smile before they were jumping down.