Kidnapped! Naruto and Miyu's Hot Spring Adventure!

Opening my eyes, I saw the faces of Tsunade and Jiraiya. We're in Tsunade and Shizune's room. The two let out sighs of relief. I guess they weren't sure I was going to make it. "Did we win?"

~

We had gone to a restaurant to eat. We didn't necessarily win, but we didn't lose either. "What?! The Fifth Hokage?!" Naruto shouted from next to me.

I sweat dropped. "Well, of course Naruto. That's why we came here. Did you really think she wouldn't become it?" I asked. My brother grumbled incoherently and ate some of his food. Chuckling I continued eating as well.

"Is, uh, something bothering you Naruto?" Jiraiya asked. Naruto frowned at him. "Come on! Shouldn't the Hokage be kind and wise and everything? Like the old man used to be? And she's, well mean and greedy! With a nasty temper. And she's not all that smart."

You idiot. Stealing a glance at Tsunade, I sweat dropped. She's angry. "No offence or anything. It's a big job and I'm not sure she's up to it-mph!" I shoved a dinner roll in his mouth and laughed nervously.

Oh boy.

He spit it out. "What?! I'm not wrong. On top of it all she's a fifty year old lady who uses jutsu to look like a young woman. I just wonder if we really want a Hokage like that, you know, who's living a lie."

Tsunade leaned across the table to him, her temple throbbing. "You want to take this outside kid?!" I sighed. What are you going to do?

We all headed outside because Naruto accepted the challenge. "Come on you two. Are you really going to fight over a few words? What are you children?" They turned to me fast. "You're one to talk!" My brother shouted.

My temple throbbed. "What'd you say?!" We glared at each other while Jiraiya and Shizune sweat dropped at us.

Tch. Lousy brat. But . . . The two of them . . . they don't have hate.

"I may not be anyone's idea of perfect, but I am Hokage now. And even though I shouldn't dirty my hands on a little squirt like you, one fingers all I'm going to need."

Naruto did tell me about their short fight. With one finger she sent my brother flying. That's impressive. "Not this time grandma! And stop calling me squirt! Now I'm just a kid, but I'll be Hokage myself one day!" Tsunade reacted to that in surprise, but a smile made its way onto her lips.

I stepped away with Jiraiya, letting them have their way.

Naruto charged. "You asked for it!" He went to punch, but she ducked out of the way. She then stood and struck him, with her finger. More specifically, his headband, making it fly off.

She then moved her hand and was about to flick him in the forehead. Naruto shut his eyes and waited for the pain, but Tsunade moved in and kissed his forehead instead.

I blinked in surprise before grinning.

She's changed from when we first met her.

~

"Are we really going to the hot springs? We really should be heading back." I complained. Jiraiya and Naruto nodded in agreement. "Oh loosen up. One day isn't going to make that much of a difference."

Hm, Naruto and I glanced at each other. Truth be told, we miss our team. Leaving the village for this long isn't exactly something we had prepared for.

Tsunade leaned in and whispered something to Jiraiya. He then started walking in the direction of it. "What's up? Where are you going?" Naruto asked. Jiraiya glanced back at us, a light blush on his face.

"Oh, uh, I got this kink in my-well everyone deserves a break once in a while." I narrowed my eyes on him and Tsunade. That's playing dirty grandma.

Naruto looked at him in disbelief. "So it's settled. Come on, let's go." I sighed loudly and followed the adults. Might as well. One more day shouldn't kill us. I hope at least.

Naruto and Jiraiya headed towards the springs and I decided to walk around, see what they have.

"Excuse me young lady, would you like to play a game of cards?" Hm? I glanced to see a card dealer smiling slyly. "You could win some money." My ears twitched. Holding in a grin I feigned innocence.

"Sure, it sounds fun!" I cheered.

~

"Miyu!"

"WHA!" I jumped in surprise to see Shizune poking her head through the curtain. Her jaw dropped at the large amount of money I had won. "What is it? I'm in the middle of a game here." I said, referring to the dealer who now only wore boxers because he was trying to win his money back.

"We've got trouble! Naruto's been kidnapped!"

.

.

.

"WHAT?!" I screamed. She showed me a letter. "We have Naruto Uzumaki. If you want him back unharmed, bring the money you owe the Akagi family to the three cedars on the hill, outside of town."

I sighed and rubbed my head. "Come on." I collected my winning, shoving my money in my bag and headed out, Shizune following. "Are you going to pay them?" She asked me.

I snorted. "As if. I'm going to find the old lady. You go get him since it was your precious Tsunade's fault." She fell a bit at that. "But, he's your brother." She said. I closed my eyes and smiled. "And if you don't bring him back, I'll tell the village all of what Tsunade did, including almost helping Orochimaru."

She paled considerably. I glanced at the sun. "Come back with my brother, unharmed in an hour. Later." I turned left. I heard her scream as she made a mad dash.

Now let's see. It's kind of hard to find her scent because of the hot springs. So I guess I'll just have to look around the old fashioned way.

Let's see. If I were a tricky old woman who can't gamble to save my life, where would I be? After looking around for thirty minutes, I found her. Well, she found me.

"Miyuna, where's Naruto?" I glanced by to see her with an older man. "Tsunade? Naruto has been kidnapped." I informed her.

She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. "What? Witnesses say they saw Naruto Clones and Tsunade Clones running around the village, making a mess."

Huh? The faint shout of Naruto could be heard. Sighing I turned. "What is he doing?" I grumbled, heading towards the sound, along with Tsunade and the older man.

I thought he was kidnapped.

Rounding the corner, I saw Tsunade holding Naruto, two men slumped to the ground, a cloud of gloom around them.

"What do you think you're doing? And right in the middle of town." Tsunade said. I stared at my brother, and who I presume to be Shizune transformed as Tsunade. "I thought you were kidnapped?"

Naruto laughed nervously, scratching the back of his head. Shizune transformed back to herself. The two men behind them stood. "You two, you're from the Akagi family right?" The old man asked.

"Boss Jirocho!" The two exclaimed. "Who?" Naruto mumbled, not understanding. "You don't know who he is? He's a very powerful man. Boss Jirocho from the Land of Tea."

The Land of Tea? Based on his appearance and confidence about him, I say he's of high power. Especially since those two strangers called him Boss.

"Also an old friend of mine. We just happened to bump into each other earlier today." I see. "You're Santa and Bunzo if I'm not mistaken. It's good I found you. I have a message for you."

We followed Tsunade and Jirocho to a private inn. There we were informed that Tsunade paid her debt to the Akagi family.

I sat their boredly and watched as the situation was explained. Apparently the two men who were with Naruto had to leave and not return without the money. Jirocho told them that they could come home.

"What a waste. I went to all that trouble for what? For nothing." Shaking my head, I sighed loudly. "And here I was, ready to ruin Tsunade's future for letting you be kidnapped."

This was unnecessary stress.

And I could have won more money!