Zero Hour! The Destruction of the Hidden Leaf Village Begins!

The Kazekage jumped from the smoke, gramps in tow, and a kunai to his neck. I grit my teeth. Orochimaru. Four ninja jumped into a rectangle formation around the two.

They did a sign and my eyes widened. "HERE GOES NOTHING!" I flash stepped in front of the two just as a barrier was placed.

Both of their eyes were wide. "Miyuna . . ." Gramps whispered in surprise. I clenched my fist. "Let go of him!" I roared and punched where Orochimaru once stood.

I stood protectively in front of gramps, kunai in hand. "I never. The Sand Village has betrayed the Leaf Village?"

I scoffed. "Don't bother gramps. This isn't the Kazekage." I could feel his shocked gaze on my back, but I kept my eyes on Orochimaru.

"She is a bright one, Sarutobi-Sensei." Gramps gasped softly.

Suddenly the sounds of explosions could be heard. I turned. I recognized that jutsu. The one I felt earlier. My eyes widened. Of course. A summoning.

I watched as three giant snakes crashed through the walls of the village from afar.

I turned my glare on Orochimaru. "You. You attack my team. You mark Sasuke and I. You try and kill my friends. You attack gramps. You hurt my people. You attack my village. I'll kill you!"

Rage coursed through me. How dare he? I'll tear him to shreds.

"Well, well, well. We had intended to kidnap Sasuke while Gaara was causing trouble. But I suppose not everything goes as planned. You, Miyu are one. Although having you trapped in here with me is a bonus, it's also a nuisance."

I turned to see Sasuke no longer there.

I saw movement and turned fast to see Orochimaru rip off the face he disguised himself with.

"I'm sick of you. Just die!" I flash stepped in front of him and punched him. He flew back and managed to stop himself before he hit the barrier.

"Lord Orochimaru!" The four ninja cried out. He merely laughed. "Oh Miyuna I do love you dearly. I find no pleasure when the world is still. You're always moving and motioning to give the final kill. That's why I like you. You have potential. You don't need to borrow power. Let me have some of yours."

"Shut up!" I kicked him in the side.

He cart wheeled before reappearing behind me. I went to attack when he bit down on my curse mark.

I screamed in agony as I felt something slipping from me. "Get away!"

Orochimaru jumped away from gramps kunai. He crouched next to me. "Miyuna are you alright?" I nodded. Was he taking my chakra?

I glanced at Orochimaru. What the hell is he?

I stood again. What do I do? I can't possibly defeat him. He's a Sanin after all. "Miyu. Can you possibly break out of here?" I blinked and looked at him.

"I don't think the Flying Thunder god Jutsu will work. And if I even slightly touch this barrier, I'm done."

He grunted and looked down. I bit my lip. "But if I generate enough chakra into my fists, I think I can break it."

He looked at me surprised. I smiled. "I have pretty good faith in my strength." He smiled before rubbing my head. He smiled and nodded. I stood and face a direction where the ANBU.

I took a deep breath. "Miyu, you cannot fight this battle. You must aid in your friends and protect the village. I'm counting on you." I glanced at him. I shouldn't leave him.

But he's right.

There is a reason he is the Hokage. And I'm no match for Orochimaru. I'd only be in the way. However I could do some damage to the other enemies. "Gramps, after this is done, tell me the story of how my mom and dad fell in love."

I could hear the smile in his voice. "Of course."

I took a deep breath and concentrated on channeling chakra into my right fist. If I don't put enough, I'll die. I need at least five layers of protection, and two for strength. All with the maximum capacity.

I clenched my fist. "GO! MIYU!" I jumped high in the air and gramps command. "HA!" I slammed my fist on the barrier. Pain shot up my arm, but I ignored it as the barrier shattered.

I smiled and landed on the roof. ANBU ran past me and towards the Hokage. I watched as the four ninja's attacked.

I ignored them though. I made a path. Now . . . Sasuke, Naruto, Sakura. I flash stepped into the arena. I stood next to Sakura.

"Miyu!" Sakura cheered in relief. Kakashi and Guy looked at me for a second. Alright. Time to focus.

I put my hands in the proper sign and thought of them. Naruto. Shikamaru. Ino. Choji. Kiba. Think of their locations. I can sense their exact locations. I know where they're at.

I put chakra out. "Release!"

Kakashi's one eye widened slightly, Ino and Choji stirred next to Sakura. I turned to see Naruto, groggily getting up.

I looked at Kakashi. We stared at each other knowingly. "I'm counting on the four of you to go after Sasuke. The rest will help the village."

I nodded. "Sensei . . . stay safe." He nodded. I grabbed Sakura's arm and flash stepped next to Naruto and Shikamaru. I tossed her over my shoulder and grabbed the boys under my arms.

"Miyu. Good job on taking care of the shield. Take care of them. And come back alive." I smirked at him. "Like I would die at the hands of a bunch of cowardly ninja."

I could see the smirk form from under his mask. "I'm off."

And with that, we travelled the distance towards Sasuke.

Here we go again.

Let's get this party started.