Ebisu Returns: Naruto's Toughest Training Yet! Miyu Trains with Gramps!

I sighed. Naruto went off with Ebisu with some training. Meanwhile I was in gramps office going through his files. Now let's see, the Fourth Hokage. I looked through the file on him.

The Fourth Hokage; Minato Namikaze, also known as the Yellow Flash of the Leaf. Birthday is January 25th, male, deceased, blood type B, Team Jiraiya and Team Minato, ninja rank is Kage, graduated academy at age 10, and his wife was Kushina Uzumaki.

There's that name again. I was suspicious of her last name before, but I didn't look into it. I shook my head. One potential parent at a time.

Nature Types; Fire Release, Wind Release, Lightning Release, Yin Release, and Yang Release. His jutsu's are Chakra Transferring technique, Combine Summoning technique, Contract Seal, Dead Demon Consuming Seal, Eight Trigram Sealing Style, Flying Thunder God technique. I stopped at that.That's the one that I copied and edited.

That's the jutsu I renamed as Flash Step. This jutsu is why he was regarded as the Yellow Flash of the Leaf. And I mastered his Flying Thunder God- second step.

My next goal is to master his Flying Thunder God: Guiding Thunder technique. His other Thunder God techniques require the use of others. And I don't want to ask the guards of the Hokage. That would be weird.

I closed the Fourth Hokage's folder and grabbed Kushina Uzumaki's.

Kushina Uzumaki; female, deceased, blood type B, and was a jinchuuriki for the Nine Tails. Okay I know that the Fourth Hokage sealed the Nine Tails in Naruto, but it all can't be a coincidence.

I kept on reading. She was of the Uzumaki clan . . . we have a clan? I shook my head and focused. Had Wind Release, Water Release, and Yin Release. Her more famous jutsu's were Adamantine Sealing Chains, Eight Trigram Sealing Style, and Four Symbols Seals. She doesn't have as much as the fourth, but her file's impressive.

I learned how to use my chakra as chains. I've only mastered them for physical combat. Kushina could create a barrier with hers. She used it in restraining the Nine Tails.

I opened up both folders and read over both.

They were married and had two kids, twins, a boy and girl. And their names are . . . "I see you're still sneaking in and reading files. You know that's a crime right?" Gramps walked in.

I looked up at him with pain. "The Fourth Hokage is my father?" he took a puff out of his pipe and nodded.

"I always knew you would find out first. Yes, you are Minato and Kushina's daughter." I looked at the profile pictures for the two.

Minato looks like me and Naruto. He has bright yellow blonde hair and blue eyes. Kushina has long straight hair. I guess that's where my hair type came from. Her hair is a bright red though, and she also has blue eyes.

These two are my parents. "Kushina came from the-"

"Uzumaki clan. I guess I should have connected the dots back then when I learned her chakra chains ability. I know why she came to the leaf. I guess I should have looked into the Uzumaki clan too."

"You didn't want to. You didn't want to think about parents that were never there for you or Naruto. You didn't want to have anything to do with them because they left you two alone. The truth is you had a feeling they were your parents. You just didn't want to know because you didn't want to be hurt."

I sighed. He's right. I guess deep down I did know. I was just afraid.

I sighed again. "I was very impressed that you learned both of their techniques. Although I expect nothing less of you. Question is, why those two?"

I chuckled. "I guess because I knew that they were my parents. I guess that was my own way of being close to them."

He nodded. It was quiet for a while. Gramps then went to a long cupboard and opened it before bringing out a white jacket. He then held it to me.

"This was your fathers when he was a genin. I was saving it mostly for you." I gingerly took and. It's soft. I put it on. For being in a cupboard it's surprisingly warm. Although it's a bit big on me.

This was my dad's, the Fourth Hokage. "He has another one when he was an adult. That's also for you. However his Hokage jacket I save for-"

"Naruto."

He smiled at me and nodded. "Yes. That's for Naruto. But Minato's jackets are for you." I looked at his folder again. "You look like both of them. Your features are like your mothers, but the colors are like your fathers. And you have your father's air about you, but can also become over excited like your mom"

Kushina. Gramps laughed. "Naruto acts so much like her. He's definitely her child. And your father's."

I looked at their files again. "I never once tried to find them. Not even once. I always thought parents who left their children in a place where everyone hates them are no parents I will accept. But I guess I knew. And hearing more about them got me curious."

"Yes. They're heroes." I nodded. They didn't leave us because they wanted to. They did it because they loved us.

So this is how it is. "Miyuna, would you like to learn more of their jutsu's?" Gramps asked. I looked up at him curiously. He smiled. "Your match won't begin until a month. Would you like me to train you? I could teach you your parent's jutsu's and help you create your own."

I looked at him skeptically. "Why would you help me?" I asked. He laughed. "Because, I care about you like my own granddaughter. And I respected your father. And if he were here, he'd be proud to see how strong and wise you are. I want to help you because of that."

I looked at the picture of my parents one more time before closing the folders.

I stood up and looked at him. "Alright, I accept your help. Please teach me my father and mothers jutsu's." I bowed a bit.

If you ask a favor you should always show respect. Gramps came over and ruffled my hair. I looked up at him. He smiled warmly. "You are so much like your father and Naruto is so much like your mother. I would do anything for you two. Teaching you something your parent would is nothing."

I stared at him for a while. "Were they in love?" I asked curiously.

He blinked before chuckling some more. "Yes, they were. If memory serves correctly, Minato had fallen for Kushina first. And when they graduate, he rescued her from being kidnapped, he saved her. After that they became an item. And they never parted."

I watched as he had a warm atmosphere about him. "You seem very fond of them." I stated. He smiled before nodding. "I was, still am. Some time I will introduce you to your father's friend and sensei. But for now, we should begin training right?"

I nodded. Yes, this is the best I can do. I want to learn their jutsu's. This is the only way I can get close to them. And they were jonin, a sensei, a Kage. They were the best of the best.

So if I could learn their jutsu's I can protect Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Kakashi, and my other friends, my comrades.

I clenched my fists and looked at the Hokage. Okay, I am ready. Bring it on Gramps.