Bushy Brow's Jutsu! Sasuke Style

I watched the scene unfold in front of me carefully. Sasuke stood in front of Gaara, the proctor laying down the rules.

I bit my lip. Gaara is strong really strong. He radiates it. I want to say Sasuke will win, but there's something about this kid. He has the unlimited chakra capacity I've only ever seen once before.

I glanced at Naruto.

He's the only one I've had that experience with. It's the same. Yet different. I returned my gaze to Sasuke.

However Sasuke is not weak. He graduated top 3 of the class. He was the best in hand to hand combat; he even had some fire jutsu's, he exceeded in telling genjutsu, he is a prodigy. I can't knock him down. Because he did help Naruto and Sakura learn.

I smiled. You can win Sasuke. Just don't lose focus.

Sasuke and Gaara moved to the middle, too close for my liking. "Go Sasuke!" I shouted, throwing my hand up.

Sasuke looked in my direction, sending me a confident smile. Gaara turned to me and I froze. I could see his chakra swirling. I see its focus throughout his body. I watched some more.

Maybe . . . maybe I could look more into it.

As I was focusing, I heard it. Laughter. What? I squinted my eyes and jumped back as a disfigured, animalistic, face appeared in his chakra channels.

My eyes widened. Just like the Nine Tails in Naruto. Does this mean . . . Gaara has a tailed beast inside him?

"Begin!" I snapped out of my thoughts and returned my attention the arena.

Sand left Gaara's gourd, and Sasuke immediately jumped away, putting some distance between them.

I brought my hand up and bit my thumb. Gaara has a strong defense. He's better at long range attacks. If Sasuke could get up close, that'd be great, but that sand . . . it's a tough defense to beat.

Gaara froze and put his hand to his head, grunting in pain. "Please, I beg you. Don't get so mad at me. Mother."

I froze as I heard more horrific laughter. What the hell is going on?

"I know. I made you taste such awful blood. I'm so sorry. But this time, I'm sure that it'll taste so very good."

I narrowed my eyes on the red head. I won't let you taste his blood. Remember what I warned you kid.

"Here goes." Sasuke warned. He threw some shuriken at Gaara, but his sand shielded him whilst turning into Gaara.

Sasuke ran his way, and the sand clone of Gaara shot a giant sand wave towards him. However Sasuke managed to jump up and avoid it.

The clone threw his shuriken back at him, but Sasuke just threw another one and the two stopped each others. Sasuke descended down and kicked its arm off.

He landed on his hands and maneuvered around so he jumped back into standing position and landed a blow to the clone's neck.

However, the area just went over Sasuke's arm and held him. Sasuke than punched it, destroying the clone. He went to punch Gaara in the face when a wall of sand went up. But Sasuke merely smirked.

He pivoted his foot and vanished. My eyes widened. He's way faster than before. Just like . . . "Lee." I murmured.

He appeared behind Gaara and landed a punch on his cheek

Whoa. Sasuke. You copied Lee's taijutsu?

"So that's your sand armor huh? Come on." I sweat dropped. Ah, still a cocky little kid isn't he?

"If you won't do it, than I will!" He ran at him. He's fast. He easily went around Gaara's shield. He ran around and twisted before landing a solid kick on Gaara, sending him flying back.

His sand caught him, but a hit is a hit. "What's the matter Gaara? Is that all you got?" He asked. I sighed. Although he's acting really cool, he's still cocky.

He took a familiar stance. He is copying Lee. To an extent that is. "I'm going to tear off, all your armor."

He ran at Gaara again. He ran at an incredible speed in a circle around Gaara. That's faster than before. He certainly improved.

Sasuke broke through Gaara's ring of sand by running, flipping, and twisting. He kicked Gaara, but grabbed his shirt, moving him forward and kneed him in the gut.

Wow. Sasuke. I really shouldn't have doubted you. He's incredible.

But I'm worried. How much stamina does he have left? That can't be easy. I bit my lip. I know you'll do fine. Just don't overexert yourself.

Gaara did a hand sign. His sand went around him in a sphere. It was closing slowly, but a little hole was left. I watched as Sasuke ran and went to punch through the weakened area when spikes formed.

I winced. Sasuke managed to stop in time, but barely. To go so fast and suddenly stop, that's not easy.

I narrowed my eyes. He was bleeding. It had hit him. And he activated his sharingan.

The sand covered Gaara in a hard barrier.

Soon, sand formed in the air to form an eyes similar to that when we took the written exam.

I became more worried. Something isn't right. Sasuke . . .

"Sasuke."