Kakashi! Sharingan Warrior!

"Eat this!" Naruto threw a kunai at Zabuza. I watched as Zabuza had no choice but to let go of the water prison containing Kakashi.

My smile grew. Well Zabuza wasn't happy with Naruto at the moment. He spun the giant shuriken and was ready to throw it at Naruto. He was so enraged he forgot about Kakashi.

Kakashi stood atop the water and blocked the shuriken. And Kakashi was just as pissed as Zabuza. While everyone was distracted, I threw shuriken at the water clone that immediately disappeared. I sighed in relief and sunk to my knees. With Kakashi out, it's up to him to stop Zabuza.

I'm counting on you Kakashi-sensei. I smiled at my brother who told us about his plan. I have to admit, he's grown without me even noticing. He still has a long way to go though. But, he's growing every day.

And his and Sasuke's teamwork improved drastically. They worked flawlessly together and they didn't even need words.

I couldn't help but feel pride well up in my chest from those two. So the battle between the real Zabuza and Kakashi was about to start. "Miyuna, can you stand?" Sasuke asked.

I looked up to his dark eyes and wobbly stood. I was panting a bit, but I wasn't going to back down when my brother just showed me up. So I nodded and Sasuke, Sakura, and I stood protectively around Tazuna. The corners of my vision were blurry. I was drained and wouldn't be much in a fight.

My juice has run out.

Zabuza brought the shuriken down more on Kakashi's hand plate. I could smell a bit of his blood. After a second of struggling Kakashi flung the shuriken far away, becoming lost in the mist.

They both jumped away from each other.

My eyes widened as Zabuza started to chant the hand signs he was performing. Soon, Kakashi also did the same and was catching up. I could see their chakra's swirl and build up. At the last hand sign, they both finished at the same time and the water formed two dragons.

"Water Style: Water Dragon Jutsu!" Zabuza and Kakashi said at the same time. The two dragons went to attack the other opponent and wiped each other out.

A giant wave of water erupted from this and hit the land where we stayed. My eyes widened as it hit us. Because I was weak, it carried me away and I screamed.

A hand caught my wrist and brought me to Sasuke's chest. "Hold on." He grunted and I did just that.

The water subsided and I was safe from drowning and we continued to watch the dragons fight each other. As the dragons were at each other's throat, so were Zabuza and Kakashi.

We watched in awe. This was incredible!

I caught a whiff of the chakra that smelled of flowers. I turned fast and saw a boy in a tree with a Tracker Nin mask on.

He looked from the scene to me.

What is with him? The commotion from the scene made me look away. Kakashi wasn't just following; he's doing it the same time as Zabuza.

How is that possible? Then Kakashi copied his words and other hand signs. He even finished before him! A water vortex! More water came up on the land and I grabbed onto Sasuke to keep from being swept away. However it wasn't enough and I slipped.

I screamed. "Sasuke!" I moved with the water. Sasuke turned towards me. "Miyu!" I went under and choked as the water entered my lungs. Crap! Should have learned how to overcome water before going to the Land of Waves.

Just when I thought it was all over, a hand grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the water. I immediately used my other hand to hold onto the stranger and coughed up the water.