Bushy Brow's Jealousy: Lions Barrage Unleashed!

I watched as Yoroi continued stealing Sasuke's chakra. It's painful. C'mon Sasuke, get ahold of yourself. However . . . "Sasuke can't win. How we made it this far is nothing short of a miracle. Logically, Sasuke should forfeit." I muttered.

"Yes, it seems that way doesn't it?" Kakashi said from behind me. "Yoroi has a strange ability. He can steal spiritual and physical energy with the palm of his hand. And once all his chakra's drained he has a higher risk of using that mark on his neck. The only proper way to deal with this situation is for him to forfeit." I said.

Kakashi said nothing. "No way Miyu! Sasuke isn't so weak to let this guy beat him! He'll come out as top for sure!" Naruto shouted. I sighed and shook my head. "He can't Naruto. He's done." Naruto glared at the ground before facing the match again.

"He'll win. Sometimes you can't go with the fact sis. Sometimes you just need to believe." I stared at him then the match.

Sasuke is doing so horribly. All the evidence leads to him being inferior. He can't win. But . . . maybe Naruto's right.

I gripped the railing and took a big breath. "SASUKE YOU'RE GOING TO BE IN BIG TROUBLE IF YOU DON'T GET UP RIGHT NOW!" I shouted enraged. Everyone jumped from the booming of my voice.

"I swear to god that if you lose to this second rate sound jockey then I will kick your ass! I did not drag you, Naruto, or Sakura out of that stupid forest just for you to lose! What do you think you're doing making Sakura and Naruto worry?! I did not risk my life for this stupid exam and the stupid ninja way just for you to die! If you die by his hand I will raise you from the dead and freaking kill you!! DO YOU HEAR ME?!" Fire burned about me and my team cowered away from me in fear.

I narrowed my blue eyes on the Uchiha who was watching me. He smirked. "You're right. I'm sorry Miyu." Sasuke then kicked Yoroi away. I smirked. That's my teammate.

Sasuke slowly sat up. "So you still have some strength left huh? Impressive. For a guinea pig." Why that- I took a breath and leaned back, back to my calm and collective manner.

"Don't worry little man. I'll make it short and sweet." Chakra gathered in his hand again and ran at Sasuke.

Sasuke stood up and Yoroi was about to hit him, but Sasuke dodged. This went on for a bit. But Sasuke is still at a disadvantage.

Yoroi ran at Sasuke again. And Sasuke dodged them again. Although it's different. Like he has a plan. He smirked and disappeared using his speed. That's it! He's copying Lee!

He kicked under Yoroi's chin and made him fly up. He then jumped up behind him. "Okay I admit it. I kind of borrowed that move. But from here on in, it's all original." Sasuke said.

What is he doing? However the mark on his neck burned and he was in pain again. Oh crap. It stated growing on him again. It's moving its way up.

I grit my teeth. C'mon Sasuke, fight it. Slowly it receded and I smiled. I knew you could do it. I expect nothing less from you. "Here we go."

Sasuke went to kick, but Yoroi dodged it. "You're no match for me!" Yoroi shouted. However Sasuke maneuvered around a bit and hit him in the throat with his forearm, sending him down. "Come back here! I'm not done yet!" He hit his throat again and then brought the heel of his foot down on his stomach just as he reached the ground.

"Lions Barrage!" Yoroi spit out blood and Sasuke skidded away. Both of them were lying on the floor. C'mon Sasuke stand up. "Stand up." I whispered.

Slowly, Sasuke sat up, breathing heavily. "As the winner of the preliminary round, Sasuke Uchiha advanced to the finals."

Sakura and Naruto cheered. I merely crossed my arms, closed my eyes, and smiled. I knew he could do it. But it took Naruto to tell me that the facts sometimes aren't true.

I heard the familiar poof and reopened my eyes to see Kakashi behind Sasuke. Naruto then pointed out he won but looked like he lost.

I chuckled. "Not bad Uchiha." I said approvingly. Naruto bumped into me while laughing and I felt a sudden fall. "Whaa!"

I hurtled to the ground. Sasuke had managed to get up and appear underneath me. I landed roughly on him and we both fell to the ground. Me on top of him.

"Ow." I groaned rolling off him. I got on my knees and rubbed my head before glaring up at my brother who is white as a ghost. "Na-ru-to." I glowered ominously. He stepped back. "I-I'm sorry Miyu. I didn't mean to."

My glare hardened and he hid behind Sakura. "Tch. You are so lucky you're my brother. If you were anyone else I would have pulled your eyes out and make you swallow them whole so you could see me rip your stomach out!"

Dead silence filled the room as Naruto just fainted. I took a deep breath and stood, brushing off my pants before smiling up. "But you are my brother so I won't do that." Sakura sweat dropped and I helped Sasuke stand. However Kakashi walked up to us.

"I'm going to take Sasuke and deal with his curse mark. I'll be back for you Miyu." I waved him off. "Not needed." I let out a big sigh and stuffed my hands in my pockets and headed for the stairs. "Man why is my group so noisy? It's such a pain." I complained.

I put up my head to gesture later to Sasuke and Kakashi before going upstairs. By the time I made it up, Naruto was conscious again.

He rubbed his head sheepishly. "Sorry Miyu." I waved him off and noted Lee was now with our team. I smiled at him and turned to see the screen picking.

Next is . . . "Spiky hair boy and Shino. This should be interesting." I said as Zaku and Shino made it to the arena. Zaku has both arms broken, but as long as he has those holes in his hands he may not need them. However the Aburame family uses a variety of insects. So this could be interesting.

"Candidates ready? Begin." It was a silent stand off for a bit. "If you fight me, you won't be able to recover. Forfeit and withdrawal." I sweat dropped. I'm not sure what to make of him.

Zaku laughed and his arm twitched. "What do you know; I have a little movement in one of them. One good arm is more than enough to beat you!" He then ran at Shino.

He went to strike but Shino stuck his arm up and blocked his attack. Maybe I gave Zaku too much credit. He can't win as he is. "You can't beat me using both your arms." Shino stated. Well Zaku didn't like that. Obviously.

"Yeah well I got new for ya. Try this. Slicing Sound Wave!" a blast came from his hand. Shino fell and rolled a bit. Hm. Zaku is going to lose.

That I'm sure of.