Zero Visibility: The Sharingan Shatters

Haku fights for someone's dreams. His dream is for his someone else's dream to come true. In reality, his dream and my dream are the same.

I looked over to Naruto. My dream is for Naruto's dreams to come true. Haku's dream is for Zabuza's dream to come true. We're the same. We have the same dream, and the same ambition for it to come true.

"Sasuke, Miyuna, Naruto! Take this guy out you can do it!" Sakura screamed. I rolled my eyes and faced Haku. I put my hands up and got into my fighting stance.

I used my peripheral vision to see Kakashi about to move his headband and use the sharingan. However Zabuza had ran at him and went to stab his sharingan eye. "Kakashi-sensei!" I shouted.  

He had managed to block the kunai with his hand and I let out a sigh of relief.

A needle was thrown my way. "Look out!" Sasuke grabbed the back of my shirt and pulled me back. "If you wish to protect your precious person, you must never look away from the enemy." Haku told me. I just scoffed and looked him in the eyes.

I wasn't backing down from this. Not at all. "Shadow Clone Jutsu!" What? No! You stupid big brother! You're so stupid!

Naruto went to attack the mirrors again, but Haku easily destroyed his clones. Maybe I can . . .

I jumped up to one clone and punched. I hit Haku and he was flung back into a mirror. I blinked. "Huh. That actually worked." I said.

A barrage of needles flung towards me. I yelped and jumped away. Okay, note to self; use more chakra next time.

The needles never let up and Naruto, Sasuke, and I barely managed to be safe. Naruto summoned more clones. Sasuke kicked the water into the air and I gave him a funny look. Haku took out his clones and us. Man, we're getting our asses handed to us!

We hit the ground and groaned. Sasuke stood and glanced at the mirrors. What's he planning? I watched him for a bit. He has a plan. Question is; what?

Maybe he found the weakness in the jutsu.

I perked my ears and heard Zabuza telling Kakashi his Sharingan was useless. I don't think so though. I think the Sharingan can beat a rogue ninja.

Zabuza conjured up mist. Tch. Lousy coward.

Naruto ran and summoned more. He can still summon them?! He's not letting up one bit. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed Sasuke performing some hand signs. A Fireball Jutsu?

Sasuke blew another one. What's he doing? He smirked. What's going on?

I shook my head. I need to keep on focusing. I have to do my best too. I have to protect these two. I can't be the odd one out. I have to fight too. So I jumped to a nearby mirror. "HAAAA!" I slammed my fist on the mirror and it cracked.

A triumphal smile came onto my face. Alright!

Needles threw me back in an instant. "Ah!" I hit the ground. Ow. I stood and quickly ran at another mirror. However . . .

My eyes widened when I saw Haku standing in the way of the mirror. W-what? He hit me and I flung into Naruto.

Ow. "I won't let you get too close to the mirrors. Your sensei's Sharingan is useless and he can't save you. So keeping you a bay until I defeat you three should be easy." What? Kakashi's Sharingan is useless?

Damn it. "I was close yet I couldn't get to him." Naruto said in frustration. "Naruto, can you do it again?" Sasuke asked.

I looked to him. What is he thinking? Naruto can't touch Haku! "Huh? Of course! Nothing can stop me believe it!"

Naruto's exhausted. He used up far too much chakra with all those Shadow Clones. Haku went to strike again and Sasuke performed the same hand signs. "Naruto run for it! Get out of here and attack from outside! Hurry!"

"Alright you got it!" he ran for an exit. "You cannot escape." Haku stated. The mirrors reacted and I ran in front of Naruto and took the hit for Naruto and he was able to escape. I grinned. Way to go Naruto!

"That's it, Fireball Jutsu!" I looked over to Sasuke and my eyes widened. "SASUKE!" I screamed. A senbon needle embedded itself in his shoulder. I ran over to him quickly. I ran and skidded onto my knees and examined his wound. I sighed in relief. He's going to be okay.

Sasuke pulled out the needle. I smacked the back of his head and ripped apart of my shirt. "Don't do that you idiot!" I chastised as I wrapped his wound.

Once I was done I looked at the mirrors.

I glared at Haku. "What's the plan?" I asked. Sasuke looked at Haku too and smirked.

Hm? He is planning something. What though? I can't quite understand it. And I can't ask him because Haku would hear and that's no good at all.

So what now?

He encouraged Naruto's clones. So does that mean he needs to see Naruto taken-that's it! Nice one Sasuke! I didn't know he could do it.

I stood and did some hand signs. "Naruto's not the only one who can produce a good amount of Shadow Clones. Shadow Clone Jutsu!"

Around twenty-seven Shadow Clones of me appeared and we attacked the mirrors. My clones were immediately being destroyed.

Please let this work Sasuke. My chakra level isn't at a great level. In fact, I'm not sure I could conjure up anymore clones.

Haku threw some needles at Sasuke and that made me pause to look at him. "Sasuke!" He looked at me as I ran towards him. "Miyu, behind you!" pain filled my back and I fell to the ground. Damn that hurt.

I groaned and sat up. "Miyu, Sasuke, what do I do?" Naruto yelled. I sucked in some air. This battle is dragging out too long.

Sakura's scream filled the air.

My eyes widened. "SAKURA!" screamed Naruto. What's happening out there?

Come on Miyu, think! What do you do? You need to do something! Your team is in danger! They need help!

I stood and performed the necessary hand signs. Haku turned to me. "Wind Style: Twin Dragon Jutsu!" I screamed. Except I didn't summon it to us. "What? Nothing happened." Haku muttered. I smirked as a pained grunt came from Zabuza.

Haku's eyes widened and he looked out to see the mist being blown away by the twister and Zabuza flying in it.

While he was distracted I took this as my chance.

I ran at the mirror and quickly punched it. "HAAA!" This time, it shattered. I grinned. I did it! A needle struck my chest and my eyes widened.

The mirror I shattered reformed and I looked to see three needles in my chest.

I grit my teeth. Damn it all to hell! I can't beat him. "Miyu!" Sasuke yelled. Haku sent more needles my way.

I jumped back to Sasuke and pulled out the needles. Luckily they didn't strike any of my vital organs.

This is going to be tougher than I thought we can't break free. "Alright Sasuke, the plan needs to be put into action soon. The longer the battle drags out the more likely for failure to happen." He nodded. "Yeah I know."

I stare at each of the mirrors. I don't think I can use anymore jutsu's. So if any are needed it's up to Sasuke to perform them. I just can't.

We can't win. We just can't. We might as well give up.

Naruto's grinning image came to mind. Naruto giving me thumbs up also flashed in my eyes. And so did Sakura, Kakashi, and Sasuke.

I put up my fists. I can't just give up. I still need to protect those three. And I'll do it, no matter the cost.