Confusement

Victoria slammed the door shut to her apartment and marched to the bathroom where she opened up the medicine cabinet and grabbed the birth control pills. She threw them in the garbage with a vengeance.

"I'm going to have your baby Steven wether you like that or not," she swore angrily, "and then I will own you from then on!"

Victoria slipped out of her clothes and stared at herself naked in the mirror. Her body was flawless, she was petite, with velvety skin, round and firm breasts, and soft curves. Her face was exquisite, she thought, thick, long, blonde hair that framed her beautiful face. Green eyes, a dainty nose, and plump lips. What more could a guy ask for!

Slipping into the shower, Victoria turned on the water and closed her eyes. The gentle stream of warm water danced on her skin, as she thought of Steven. She was on fire, and allowed her fingers to glide up her thigh and slip into her private domain.

A soft moan escaped her lips, as she continued to pleasure herself, until spasms burst throughout her body and she trembled with lust. Reaching over to the side she hurriedly grabbed the vibrator and thrust it inside of herself.

Her body slammed up against the tiled wall and she continued to thrust the vibrator harder and faster, her other hand wrapped around her breasts and then she exploded into tiny fragments of pleasure and screamed out loud as she was having one of the finest moments of her life.

If Steven couldn't pleasure her when she needed it the most then she would have to do it herself, she thought, as she rinsed herself and stepped out of the shower.

Her private domain was still throbbing and wanted more. She wrapped herself with a bath towel, grabbed the vibrator, and hurried to her bedroom where she sprawled naked under the covers and fucked her brains out with her little friend. It was the wee hours of the morning before she finally placed the vibrator on the nightstand and only because she had run out of battery, and closed her eyes. There was a satisfied grin on her beautiful face, as she fell into blissful sleep.

**************

"The steak was damn good!" Moss said, and opened the door to his house.

"Yes it was." Abby agreed, and followed Moss inside his house. "But we forgot to get dessert, and that cheese cake that the people next to us were eating looked scrumptious

Moss walked around the room and turned on all the lights, "I'll give you dessert," Moss said hoarsely, as he pulled Abby into his arms.

Abby's eyes opened wide and she wiggled out of his embrace, "Can you pour me a drink?"

Moss studied her face before he asked, "How
long are you planning on keeping me at bay, we are engaged now Abby, and it time we got to know each other more intimate don't you think?"

Abby knew what he meant, she had avoided sleeping with him, but now realized that he wasn't going to let her keeping him away.

Moss took her quietness to mean that she had given in, and his fingers glided down her back and unzipped her dress. When it dropped to the ground, he took a step back to admired her body. She wore a black laced, French silk bra and panty, and he immediately got the biggest hard on he had ever had in his entire life.

"You're beautiful." He said hoarsely, before his lips crashed over hers.

The kiss was possessive and demanding, it was passionate and hot, and left Abby weak in the knees. For although it didn't measure up to Steven's lovemaking, no one would ever measure up to Steven, she thought, this kiss was the next best thing.

When Abby returned the kiss with passion, Moss swept her up in his arms and quickly climbed the stairs to the master bedroom. Placing her gently on the queen size bed, he swiftly undressed and climbed on the bed next to her. Wasting no time, and leaving no room for regrets, Moss swiftly removed her bra and panty and a masculine moan escaped his sculpted lips.