A New Begining

It was with a heavy heart that Steven and Abby alongside their children and friends and family, flew to California to relocate in Carmel by the Sea. They left behind their old life to start a new one and it was a little sad for them, but when they all arrived in the charming little town, they were full of hope for a brighter future.

Abby loved the house Steven had found for them, it was small but full of promises and overlooked the sea. Steven had hired a interior designer who decorated the house with contemporary plain and simply furniture that looked beautiful and comfortable. Both Steven and Abby loved it and felt right away at home.

Right next door was Claire and Jeff's house and on the other side was Jennifer and George's home.
Bella's house was next to Jacob's and Carols's which was next to George's and Jennifer's house.

Alice and John were located a few block away in town. They were in the same building complex, and it was beautiful and only two blocks away from Steven and Abby's house. Lily had her own condo in the same building one floor down from Alice and John.

Everyday they all united like one big happy family and had dinner together. They enjoyed each others company and secluded themselves from the rest of the world.

Abby and Steven ignored their problems for a while and chose to enjoy what little time they had together before they found out the real truth.

"Next week is Jacob's bachelor party," Abby pointed out, "and I think us girls should throw Carol a party too. We can celebrate it here, maybe a beach party?"

"That's a wonderful idea!" Claire announced, "but what about the children?"

"Maybe me and Alice can watch the children," Jennifer offered, and looked at Alice to get her take on it, "we can order pizza and watch a movie?"

"Sounds wonderful," Alice agreed, and stole a glance at John.

John smiled at her and winked, "I think I'll join the boys at the bar." He said, and everyone burst out laughing.

The evening wore on with laughter, good company and good food, and then a serious talk about their future.

"I would like to make a toast to everyone here in attendance, you are all my true family," Steven got all choked up, "here's to family and love!"

Everyone raised their glasses and drank, then they each made a toast of their own. Steven drank the whole night and got very drunk, John and Jeff had to haul him off to his bed before they all left and went to their respected homes.

Abby checked in on the children before she went to the bedroom and undressed. Slipping under the covers she snuggled close to Steven and closed her eyes.

"I've never loved another woman but you." Steven said.

Abby was surprised he was awake, "I know Steven, sleep now it's late."

In response, Steven wrapped his arms possessively around Abby and pulled her close to him. Abby's heart pounded against her chest, it's been well over a month since the last time he had made love to her and she was hopeful.

"I love you so much that it hurts Abby." He slurred, "and be you my sister or not I need you."

"What?"

"You heard me Abby, I can't hold back anymore, I have to have you, I can't do this anymore without you."

Abby remained quiet as Steven climbed over her, her nostril flared at the scent of jasmine and sandalwood. And a tear escaped and rolled down her face, she loved this man so much that it hurt.

Steven sucked in a rugged breath and thrust his hips forward grinding himself between her thighs. His eyes were fierce and wild and she arched her back in a frenzy of yearning.