Sick

"Who the hell do you think you are to diagnose me with postpartum depression!" Abby screamed, "I'm not taking that fucking medicine!"

"It's going to help you Abby!" He argued, "you need help!"

"I'm not crazy!" She yelled.

"No one said that you're crazy," Steven tried to reason with her, "This will help you with your problem."

"My problem?" Abby raised an eye brow, "and what problem is that, do you think me crazy?"

Steven hesitated, he was cautious with his response not wanting to aggravate Abby even more, "Of course you're not crazy Abby, no one said that you are crazy, but you must take your medicine to make you feel better."

"Abby," Claire stepped in, "what Steven means is that the medicine promotes wellness and you will feel a lot better if you take it."

"No Claire what Steven means is that I'm too fat and I should take the pill to lose weight!" Abby snapped, "he doesn't love me anymore, I have noticed him checking out other woman!"

"That's a flat out lie Abby," Steven came to his defense, "no other woman can measure up to you, and I do not think you're fat!"

"Yes you do!" She yelled, and when Steven hugged her close to him, she pounded on his chest and screamed, "leave me alone!"

"Maybe we should stuff the medicine in her mouth," Claire suggested, if you hold her down I can stuff the medicine in her mouth!"

Steven nodded and he tightened his hold on Abby and Claire quickly took the medicine and without warning crammed it down Abby's mouth.

Abby kicked and screamed and cried her heart out and Steven's heart broke in two, he didn't like doing this to Abby, but it was too dangerous to just let her be.

"I hate the both of you!" She screamed, when Steven finally let her go.

"You don't mean that Abby." Steven said, in a hurt tone of voice.

"Abby the medicine will help you," Claire reminded her, "right now you speak without thinking, why don't you go lay down to rest."

"Of course let me go lay down so you could be rid of me," Abby snapped, "have fun without me!"

Steven flinched when Abby slammed the bedroom door in their faces, "I will need you everyday to help me with her medicine, do you think you can manage that?"

"Do I have a choice?" Claire asked, "she's my best friend and it is my obligation to make sure she is ok."

Steven released a sigh of relief, "I appreciate any help you can give me."

When Claire left, Steven walked to the bedroom and opened the door, he found Abby laying on the bed crying. He went ahead and sat on the bed next to Abby.

Abby immediately jumped out of bed and marched towards the door. Steven was quick to grab her arm and flip her around to face him.

"Don't touch me!" She snarled.

Steven took both her arms and pinned them up against the wall, "Stop it Abby!"

"Did you fuck her?" 

"I said stop it!" Steven repeated angrily.

"I know you wanted to !"

"Jesus Abby, can you hear yourself?" He yelled, "you sound pathetic!"

"Let go of me!" She spat, and tried to wiggle her way out of his grip, "leave me alone!"

That's enough!" Steven roared, "get a grip of yourself!"