Love

Steven had just stepped out of the shower, he had waited for her for many hours but she never came. She's not going to come, he thought, and his heart sank. He dried his body with the white, cotton towel and then grabbed the shaving cream.

After shaving and throwing some expensive after shave on his face, Steven closed the light in the bathroom and walked to the other room to text Abby again, but his eyes opened wide and his heart thumped wildly against his chest.

She lay comfortably on the bed waiting for him just like that day long ago in Wisconsin Dells. Her eyes traveled the length of his muscular body and a long intimate look rested on his swollen shaft before they traveled upwards again. A current of desire rushed through her and she quickly looked up at Steven and her eyes pleaded for him to come to bed.

He sucked in a ragged breath, his shaft stiffened and his balls tightened. He was on fire. He cocked a teasing brow and when she flipped the covers off her naked body, a deep masculine rumble escaped from his throat that tapered into a husky moan.

"Make love to me Steven." She told him, and her eyes were filled with yearning.

Suddenly his eyes grew dark and bitter, and his voice wavered with deep emotion when he asked, "You're late, were you debating if you would come to me?"

His words threw her off balance, "I never questioned if I should come to you or not." She told him, "it was a given."

A bitter smile creased his lips, he wasn't sure if he believed her, an argument was definitely brewing, but did he want to scare her away or did he want to make love to her, he thought, as he slowly walked to the side of the bed and looked down at her.

It was his Abby, the same sweet, innocent and pure Abby from back in Wisconsin six years ago. It felt like just yesterday that he held her in his arms and professed his love for her. A love so powerful that it had rocked his world. A never ending love so powerful that nothing could tare them apart forever.

Climbing on the bed next to her, Steven took a moment to dwell on the fact that she was really here. It was not a dream or his mind playing tricks on him, she was really here with him.

Time stood still for the both of them, until his eyes dropped to the swell of her breast when Abby arched her back. Desire slammed into him so savagely that his body shuddered. He sucked in a harsh breath and drew her close to him.

"I love you!" He told her horsely, "I worship you!"

Then he kissed her brutally, ruthlessly punishing her for all the years they were apart,  and he slipped his hand like a whisper between her thighs. She was wet and ready for him, and she moaned huskily. He pulled his head back and watched her enjoy the electrifying moment until she trembled in his arms.

He had never seen a more sexier woman in his entire life,  his eyes grew fierce and wild, his blood burned like wildfire, and his ragged breath was heavy with emotion, as he watched her ride the waves of passion.

Her body was torched and it burned like hot lava that exploded out of an active volcano. She clung to him as her body fell into a frenzy of yearning.

"Now!" She screamed, "fuck me Steven, fuck me!"

The skillful lover unleashed the beast in him and climbed over her, plunging into her hard and fast, she eagerly raised her hips to meet his possessive thrusts and felt him deep inside of her.

"Wrap your legs around me!" He demanded.

She immediately wrapped her legs around his waist and she was overwhelmed with him. His sexy, ragged breath, and the way he moved inside of her created another round of waves of pleasure and she lost herself in a frenzy of yearning.