Epilogue

The suns brilliant light splashed across California on this beautiful and blessed Sunday. Abby stood on the alter wearing a simple white flowing gown that showed off her baby bump, white sandals on her feet, and an pretty, ivory flower crown on her head. She looked beautiful, her tearful eyes radiated the love she felt for Steven as she looked into his deep blue eyes.

Steven was wearing a simple white linen shirt, white linen pants and white loafers on his feet. He looked strikingly handsome standing before his beautiful, beloved bride and he too sported tears of joy in his eyes, and a lump in his throat, as he was reciting his wedding vows.

"Six years ago my eyes fell on you on that day in the hallway of our school. My heart knew instantly that my life would change forever. I have fallen deeply in love with you Abby, love of my life, heart of my heart. I swear to God to love and cherish you for the rest of my life till death do us part!" His voice was deep with emotions and Steven had to stop for a moment to breath in an inhalation of breath and then exhale slowly, "I know I'm unbearable most of the time, possessive and demanding, but if you'll have me Abby I swear to you on all that is holy that with all that I am and all that I have, I will worship the ground you walk on."

Abby smiled, and her eyes glistened with tears, "When I realized I was in love with you Steven, I was scared and didn't want to admit it. I fell in love with you so hard that I suffered deep in my heart. I thank the Lord for bringing me to you and I promise to love and obey you, I will honor and cherish you, you are my best friend Steven, and I will love you forever."

Overwhelmed with emotion, Steven once again choked back a few sobs, and tightened his hold on Abby's hands. His deep blue eyes were hazed with pure love and adoration, and he didn't care that everyone saw him in tears, he loved Abby so much that he wanted to pull her into his possessive arms and never let her go.

"You have declared your consent before the church," the priest said, "May the Lord in His goodness strengthen your consent and fill you both with his blessings. What God has joined let no man divide, Amen." The priest then motioned for Stephan to step forward with the rings.

Stephan who was dressed in a linen shirt and white shorts, and wore white sandals on his feet stepped forward with a huge smile on his face. Jeff who was the best man took the rings from Stephan and handed them to Steven.

"Bless o Lord these rings," the priest said, "May almighty God bless you, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit."

The rings were exchanged and then the priest continued, "I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss your bride."

Steven smiled and leaned forward and pecked Abby on her lips, but unable to restrain himself any longer, Steven wrapped his arms around her and crushed her against him, he then kissed her passionately not caring who was watching.

Everyone hugged and kissed and congratulated the happy couple, and then they all went back home where the beach was set up for the wedding party. The catering service had set up all the tables with fancy table cloths and chairs. There were flowers and balloons and mouth watering catered food. Steven spared no expense.

There were special lights installed to light the event when the sun dipped into the horizon and Steven had hired a live band. The wedding party was small, there was Abby and Steven, Jeff and Claire, Jacob and Bella, Jennifer and George, John and Alice, Lily and all the little children. Abby insisted on a small wedding with only her family and friends.

Steven held Abby in his possessive arms, as they danced their first dance as husband and wife. Steven had chosen John legends famous song, 'All of Me,' and he was not shy to kissing her throughout the entire song and whispering how much he adored her in her ear.