Make up Sex

There was a lot of hustle and bustle in the mansion early in the morning, as the maid prepared breakfast and called everyone to the table. "Come on down before the food gets cold." Her pleasant voice brought a smile to George's face, as he pulled Jennifer gently alongside him to the dining area.

Soon after Jacob and Carol came downstairs and Bella was right behind them with Antonia in her arms. They all sat around the table and the maid placed all the food platters in the middle of the table.

"I'll hold the baby while you eat," the maid smiled, "don't worry I'm good with little ones."

Bella nodded, "Thank you you're a God send, she's been too much to handle this morning and a little break is a huge help."

The maid collected the wee baby into her arms and walked away. "Don't worry," George laughed, "Anita is a grandmother of eight, and she is great with kids."

Bella nodded and picked up her fork, "I'm not worried, she seems like a very nice lady."

Jacob watched Bella from the opposite side of the table and his eyes glistened with something, but Carol who stared at him couldn't put her finger on exactly what that something was.

"Bon appetite!" George announced, as he too picked up his fork and stabbed it in a huge chunk of ham, "I don't know about you guys, but I'm starving!"

Everyone laughed and agreed with George, and then silence draped around the table as they all enjoyed Anita's cooking.

"Do you think Jeff and Claire have fixed their issue?" Jennifer finally asked, after she took a sip of her freshly squeezed orange juice, "I mean it did seem a little too intense."

"Oh I'm sure Jeff took care of it," Jacob answered, "he adores her and is probably already whispering sweet nothing into her ear."

*************

When Claire finally opened her eyes, she found Jeff staring down at her with love in his eyes. "Good morning beautiful."

Claire smiled weakly and Jeff dropped his mouth over hers, "Are you feeling better this morning?"

When Claire nodded, Steven climbed over her naked body, and said hoarsely, "I'm sorry about yesterday."

"I'm sorry too." She admitted.

Jeff grinded his hips between Claire's thighs and she closed her eyes and moaned.

"Do you like this?" He asked, in a deep masculine voice that always had Claire trembling beneath him.

She nodded.

He slipped his fingers between her thighs and found her wet and ready.

"Tell me what you want Claire."

"I want you to fuck me!"

"Say it again!"

"I want you to fuck me!"

"Louder!"

"I want you to fuck me now!" she begged, loud and clear.

And Jeff slammed into her hard and fast, and moved his powerful body making sure that he was very deep inside of her.

It was electrifying for the both of them, Jeff had held back from making love to her the night before thinking she needed the time to heal, but this morning he was a cave man who couldn't hold back, he needed her desperately and from the way Claire was responding to him, she felt the same way, Jeff thought, as he took them both to Heaven and back.