I'm Done!

"Well, well, well looks who's back!" Victoria sneered, "the all mighty powerful himself!"

Steven ignored her nasty comments and walked past her and into his office, but he wasn't quick enough to slam the door in her face and she followed behind him.

"Did your whore finally take the chain off your neck?"

Without warning, Steven grabbed Victoria, slammed her against the wall and wrapped his fingers around her neck, "If you ever call Abby a whore again I shall strangle you!"

When he let her go, Victoria coughed her brains out and yelled, "Don't you ever put your hands on me again or you will live regret it!"

"The only way to assure you of that is to leave here and never come back!" Steven seethed.

"I will bring you down Steven!" Victoria promised, "I swear you will beg for forgiveness!"

"I beg no one!"

"Oh but you will beg me once I've run the company down to the ground!"

"Take your fucken company and shove it up your ass!" Steven roared, "and leave me the hell alone! You can have it, all of it!"

He marched towards the exit to leave, but Victoria raced to the door and fell against it to blocked him from leaving, "Your father will crucify you if you leave the company!"

"Get out of my way!" Steven said through gritted teeth, "I don't care about my father or you anymore, and I don't care about the damn company either, I'm done!"

Steven pulled Victoria out of the way and opened the door, "Sign the fucken divorce papers and then disappear from my life or I swear to all that is holy I shall kill you with my bare hands!"

He marched out of the office and hundreds of employees stared in disbelief at Steven lashing out his fury on Victoria.

She came running after him in a rage and screamed, "I will ruin you Steven mark my words!"

Steven ignored her and kept walking, he went straight to his fathers office and opened the door. His father jumped up from his chair surprised and said, "Steven what happened!"

Closing the door, Steven glanced around the room, and smiled coldly at the two beautiful woman who were buttoning their shirts quickly, and then threw a cold look at his father who was caught red handed with his pants down.

"You disgust me!" Steven snarled, "I'm done, you can have the company and all it represents, I want no part of it!"

Mr. Colby quickly stuffed his shirt inside his pants and said, "Calm down son, this means nothing to me, I love your mother and ....."

Steven threw his head back and laughed out loud, the two women hurriedly exited the office and when the door closed, Steven said through gritted teeth, "My mother has put up with you for too long, one day she will realize what a fool she has been to follow you to California and she will walk out on you too!"

"Do not speak of this to your mother," his father begged, "she is my life and I do not want to hurt her!"

"Listen to yourself father, you sound pathetic!" Steven said, "you forced me into this business deal for your own benefit!"

"You're wrong son, I did this for you and the family!"

"For me?" Steven laughed, "I don't need money father, I need love, I need my family, I need loyalty!"

"You can't live on love alone son," his father said dryly, "someone has to pay the bills!"

"I don't need your company to pay my bills, I can build my own company based on fairness and loyalty and make my own money!" Steven spat, "I will never make the same mistake as you and place my family second so my company can be first, my family will always come first!"